[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

Brake disc and brake pad also they are blocked,,,It should be free to put a type of disc or different tablet, blocked to 1 it stops very little, slope to stop it.........When he thinks to activate RPX1 rim?................

.......Thank you very much for his attention and for his answers

2. MapleHamwich

MapleHamwich Registered

Aless, any response? CPM with PX? Or is PX not using CPM?

3. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

why would you want to put different disc type? there are standart types beeing used. Brakes will stay locked for sure. Dont know about the rims yet.

4. UnitedRacingDesign

Ah sorry, no. I think ive sayed that some posts before you asked. They will need far more work and far far more testing and work before they are ready for public release.

5. FlyinFinn2

FlyinFinn2 Registered

6. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

After the change of physical now the car does not stop well........Probably better a disc puts value 2 or 3 instead of 1, though this blocked

7. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

JUANCHIOOO, what are you trying to say?

The cars stop just fine?

8. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

before the last change of physical braking better, not be because now restrains evil

9. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Are you 100% sure about that? How about you open up the 0.82 and 0.83 and compare the brakes, because I think won't find any changes related to the brakes :) If you have proof / evidence... post it.

10. Messing

Messing Registered

Just supported and can't wait to try it out!

The stuff you guys make, is pure eye-candy.

Thank you!

11. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

12. Lgel

Lgel Registered

The 2014 car in V0.83 brakes fine, and is competitive against other LMP released in RF2 (SIMHQ P919, Acura) or Stefan Woudenberg Lola B12/60.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  13. FlyinFinn2

FlyinFinn2 Registered

14. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

if I saw that the brakes are the same, but maybe the engine brake is not retained as before after the change of engine or gearbox..............that is why I asked to put senior to the disks and brake pads

15. UnitedRacingDesign

In next version brake discs are changed-RPX1 front 38cm/rear 33,7cm, Loire front 38cm/rear 35,5cm.

16. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

The critique that I do is purely constructive...............The comments are on the basis of what I believe from my point of view........

.....1º..on the other hand say that when it comes to the RPM limit the speed should slow the progression, should not continue as if siguieran having more torque

.....2º..on the other hand say that when it comes to the limit of RPM, the speed should slow the progression, should not continue as if siguieran having more torque

sorry not be really as this well-written if 1º or 2º

pd.- Thank you very much for everything

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
  17. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

I find it a bit odd that basically everything JUANCHIOOO has said that needs to change, it has changed...

I don't think the brakes need to be more powerful, you can stop from 200mph to 60mph in less than 100 metres in low downforce and no braking assists, any more brake power and it's going to be ridiculous fast to stop making it harder to stop locks up and drive. I personally think the extra brake size will make it worse.

18. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

a Grand Prix formula1 braking in 50 meters and these cars are of the highest level of competition, and they run almost like a Grand Prix formula1................It seems that they bother you my comments... they don't do what I say, they do what they believe to be correct

pd,. ( vaya vaina tarzan )Spanish expression

19. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

Watch these videos.

https://youtu.be/bBpVJGiTKcE?t=1m4s
    https://youtu.be/DClxYaeVhzY?t=48s

The blue markers I believe marking every 100 yards/metres (I'm not sure)
    The Porsche lifts off and fully brakes at the in middle of second blue and last marker. While lifting before hand. In qualifying, so less fuel and better tyres.
    The Audi lifts at the first one (marked 300) and then heavily brakes around 150, drops from 200mph to 100mph in 100 metres/yards.

In the game with these cars with some fuel and very low downforce (1/4) I'm braking at the middle of the 200 and 100 board from 204mph and stopping in time and making the corner fine. I don't think the brakes need to be more powerful, they seemed perfect right now. Any more and it's just going to stop like a switch, just on/off.

20. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Don't be upset, JUANCHIOOO has valid points even if his english betrays him.

I don't necessarily agree with all of them, but have no doubts that Aless and his team knows what they do and won't change things just to please him (they have excellent drivers in leagues testing their cars), they are kind enough to ask the opinion of ordinary folks who will be the end customers (and we have very varied skills and opinions on cars that we would be totally unable to drive in real life).

Every comment that can improve this car is welcome (it a beta version), but some points will need further revision when all PX cars will be released to performance match them or not (I still don't know if they will be a LE or HE, or both of them).

GTE cars are pretty well matched by the FIA, but is not the case for P1 and P1X. A Revolution is way slower than a Darche HY.

Cheers.