[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

You got skins to work? So they load with no problem? And did you save it as dxt5 and used the alpha chanel that is inside?

2. DEK

DEK Registered

You have to take the background layer and save it as dxt5. then it works for me.

But only offline:confused:when i choose it under "all cars ...", when i choose it in a mod it stays yellow.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
  3. Slamfunk3

Slamfunk3 Registered

I do my own .veh files and repackage everything for offline use so the missing skin files don't matter to me. I deleted all my shaders and messed around with the alpha channel and now everything is the same accross the board for all the cars. So there you go, sorry for wasting your time ha :)

4. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Registered

Hi.

I noticed the vettes are faster than the other ai cars as well. Doing an offline race at sebring I finished 1st in a bayro, but all the vettes took the next 5 or 6 spots leaving everything else behind.

When I got the mod yesterday, the 1st thing I did was select a venom and loaded lemans. The default setup had almost same ratios for 5th and 6th gear(so close that in the garage it looked like a 5 speed). Obviously an easy fix in the garage, but it will severely slow the ai on a high speed track.

I noticed going into the sandtraps the front end would instantly dig in and the car would tumble end over end. When I switched to the bayro the sandtraps became much safer, tho it still happened occasionally. Is this whats causing the bayro to occasionally spin out while braking in a straight line?

Regards.

5. UnitedRacingDesign

Guys i will skip this week new version and concentrate on cockits now, fix few more things up and so on. Except the vette wich you allready got, there were small improvments overall on all cars like i mentioned once today, fixed few things but uploading/downloading would not be worthed now.

6. tjc

tjc Member

Sounds good Ales... :)

7. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

We'll forgive you. ;) Everyone will get moire exited for the next version though!

8. pas74

pas74 Registered

i tryed the vette at the ring...really driveable and manageable car..i' m a great fun of your mods man....in the future why don' t you release a track pack specifically for the gt cars like donington, oschersleben, valencia, etcc...

9. DX3S

DX3S Registered

First off all, EnduranceRacingX Mod is in my opion the best Mod for rFactor 2 at the market. Great work guys!!! I love it!

But i think Darche have not enough power as the other cars (AM, Bayro E5, Venom and Corvette). At the straight the Darche have not mucht topspeed (also with setup, low downforce) as the other. I think the AM and Bayro E5 have a good compromise between burining fuel and power and they are fast at the corns. Venom burn a lot fuel but it is fast.

This year i think you could see that the Porsch GTEPro and the Aston Martin GTEPro were on the same level of performace. So why not in the Mod?

I hope you can do something with my criticism :D Good work guys, keep it up! :D

10. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

I hope that eventually all cars will be matched (maybe not 100% realistic but more fun to drive that way...) and each still has it's own personality (cornering, top speed, braking..)

11. UnitedRacingDesign

Those tracks actually dont fit exactly for those cars. We need to look into WEC and ALMS calender. We are doing one track at this stage but becase of alot of work with cars progress is really slow at the moment but if we get some guys onboard for tracks we could do more.

Will be matched, probably allready in next version. Ive done few things there on Darche allready.

12. Richard17

Richard17 Registered

Congratulations on your excellent work, viewed all pages of realising the great work done up to now.
    Follow the constructive criticism and let the rest you "dogs".
    see you soon to arrange a nice season.

Hello.:cool:

13. DX3S

DX3S Registered

Came the new version this week or next week? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  14. lukadeu

lukadeu Registered

Hello Ales, great job (RAZTURAĆ )! Is there a way to race with only one type of oponets? For example, I would like to race only with Darche. Is thare a way to set up this kind of race.

The other thing is how come that we cant have this kind of shining look on every car? This is how all cars should look!
    View attachment 10658

L.

Ps. keep up the good work!!

15. UnitedRacingDesign

EGT 0.7 is last one, vette came last week and new version will come end of this week.

Hvala :) I would have to add more options than for car filter, than it would be posibile. For reflections, this is old build screen right? Reflections are diferent now to and this one on screen looks more like chrome.

16. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

A car should only look like that if it's chrome, trying to replicate a mirror.

17. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

After many many many hours with the vette I can now say it with confidance: This car blew my mind. It's just unbelievable how it feels and drives. It is the fastest car out of them all that's for sure but also it feels just outright awesome. One of the best experience with hardtop cars I had in rF2. I still would like it lock up a bit easier, just like the others, but the rest is just spot on imho. :) Traction, direction changes etc. Feels right.

Give this car a proper cockpit and do sth with that rollcage bar just infront of my eyes and this is THE car to drive. ;)

Keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
  18. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Hey Ales, will the update include a clearer windshield? :)

19. bwana

bwana Registered

Wonder if a gradually dirtier windscreen could be incorporated ? then a peel off option in pit menu, set number of peel offs per race? now that would be cool.

20. lukadeu

lukadeu Registered

If it is not a problem aditional car filters would be appreciate.

To Gui:

About car reflection, on some angles it should look mirror like.

View attachment 10668
    View attachment 10669
    View attachment 10670
    View attachment 10671
    View attachment 10672