[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Slamfunk3

Slamfunk3 Registered

For those of you interested ALMS is runing the Petit LeMans right now. Awesome incar coverage from the #55 Bayro :) http://www.alms.com/camera/5

2. Valter Cardoso

Valter Cardoso Registered

I might inflame this thread but i must leave my opinion on paying contents.
    They shouldnt be allowed since the begining and they shouldnt even be advertized in oficial ISI fóruns. I even dont understand how ISI itself allow this.
    Simulation community was made from free mods, free tracks and a free spirit where share was the first word. They made rfactor 1 turn into one of the biggest sims around. If it wasnt them (group of mooders with no interest in paying content) none of you were here advertising anything and making money from a community.
    Many will read this post and start an argument war, others probably would stick with this opinion. I dont pretend to inflame anything or steel the thread, but its my opinion and i need to leave it here. So if you all want to reply 100 times with arguments you have the rigth, maybe not the reason...
    Cheers.

3. RJames

RJames Registered

That's fine Valter, your entitled to your opinion as are we that think paid content does have a place.

I'm more than happy to pay someone who spends many hours of their own time to produce something for our pleasure. I'd never expect anyone to work for nothing and those that do fair play but everyone has bills to pay.

Paid mods are nothing new, and it all comes down to your personal view if you don't like paid mods don't buy them there is plenty of free stuff for you out there, its as simple as that. I don't really see the point of coming here to essentially bitch about it.

4. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Thank you for opinion, not really needed as this was discussed before but thx anyway.

Please dont start any discussion here becase it leads nowhere. Thx

5. UnitedRacingDesign

6. JWE

JWE Registered

Here you go:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

8. tjc

tjc Registered

Are these available for wallpapers Ales?

Some really nice renders there...

9. UnitedRacingDesign

No not yet. Usually some diferent come as wallpapers. But wich one would you actually like? All?

10. tjc

tjc Registered

Yip... :)

11. UnitedRacingDesign

Okey, ill ask, will probalby take some days.

12. gpfan

gpfan Registered

Right now i´m recording from alms cams, sounds from several gt´s, i will send to you Ales, they are quite good and i have nice sound on my sistem to record so you can use as reference and edit them.....

13. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

14. UnitedRacingDesign

lol :D

15. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

I said earlier that I was going to wait for cockpits before I purchase.. but I couldn't wait ;) Models are looking great, and honestly I'm suprised how fun it is to drive already. FFB feels very good, I can feel the weight of the car.

My feedback after a few hours only:

Sound of the AM is fantastic. The Darche is good already, I can tell it's a Por...Darche, even if it need some more work imo. I agree with what JJStrack said earlier "The engine of your mod sounds a bit too muffled and it's missing that sound of vibrating metal, if you know what i mean". But both Darche and AM has very high whining (turbo?) sound in higher speeds that doesn't sound very good. Not the whining sound itself but it's very noticeable how the sample is repeated and that doesn't sound good. And maybe they could need a bit more bass or what do you think?

I have nothing to complain of regarding how they drives really... At least not the Darche and AM. I've only been driving the Bayro for very limited time but I noticed it was extremely understeery compared to the other cars?

16. gpfan

gpfan Registered

Not intrested??!!

17. UnitedRacingDesign

Got the pm, sure i am, replyed you there ;)

18. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Ok, let's say that the " Arthur Marlin" is fantastic especially at Drummond! maybe it needs some tweak with the ffb, but other that, it is blaste to drive every where!
    I didn't like the DTM mode, but this mode is coming very...!

19. UnitedRacingDesign

For ffb, more or less?

20. TJones

TJones Registered

Hi, bought today and tried the bayro so far.
    I have some serious handling problems with this car, when i try to brake into a corner the rear is very unstable, the rear tyres are loosing grip very instantly there.
    For me it feels like i would drive a car with most of his weight in the back, or with a damaged suspension.
    I don't think a endurance car with front-middle engine, and almost 50-50 weight distribution should handle like this.

Hoping you guys would take another look into the physic parameters of this car, it really deserve this, model is great, also like the sound from outside and the good tyre grip.