[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Yes

Yes it will be :)

2. UnitedRacingDesign

Actually Meganes are slower than those cars to.
    Example Spa, there is diferente allmost 24 sec and i doubt GTE cars are so much faster on straights. Bayro is build for american tracks, that means full downforce posibile. Same is the corvette and thats why it wanst at the speed of other cars running at lemans to.

3. baked bean

baked bean Registered

I know Megane is slower, it lighter too. But back to the point, the Bayro is too easy to drive imo :)

4. tjc

tjc Registered

Cool... :)

5. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

Yes, I meant that, I thought that you had already noticed, happens to me sometimes, after a while I find settings that did not know who could play .....
    Must be age ......... I'm getting old.

6. Mini Schnauzer

I do not think it's easy, it will be because I am not an engineer and do not do setups, or do not know why, but I neglected to ......

I think the difficulty as other aspects are always subjective, which to me may seem difficult to others easily.

It will be difficult to agree hehehehe :)

7. tjc

tjc Registered

I did alter the gears individually a few clicks on each and I`m hitting 6th gear now at Portugal... the AI are still only getting into 5th max there though. :)

8. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Real life race driver often says that modern Gt cars are very easy t drive. The difficulty is to be faster than your opponent and iff you will try it, you will reach the limit

9. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Yep this , car is not to easy at all. People are just not used to having aero and grip in sim cars. Too long in the mindset of old sims where fighting under the limit was the norm, once you really push is when good sim cars come to life in sims. Go and drive any of the GSC or NetKar cars and they are all easy until you start searching for last tenths. This Z4 while is still weird in the slow stuff for me at times, feels perfect in the fast stuff.

I think it's going to be big task trying to convince some who are still stuck in 2005. Not aimed at anyone btw, just in general.

10. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

@Ales: please don't ruin this car! I mean, don't make it like the C6 in rf2!

11. UnitedRacingDesign

In wich way like the C6? Unstable? :)

Im looking at some data here as example from sebring and the C6r raced in 2009 there was GT1 car with laps around 1:58 and the GT2 cars back than run 2:03 and the GT2 are the GTE/GT in 2013 there that run times just under 1:59 with with more than 100hp less so they are really grippy and stable cars these days.

12. Mini Schnauzer

Wajdi, I thought like you, but I read that these cars, Americans (c6, camaro, vipper etc) had to lead to a slightly different European GTs, I decided to give it a oprtunidad and adjust to that way of driving and now is one of my cars faboritos, but can be difficult, you just have to be consistent and above all try to know where and when we make the mistake because the car does what we ask sometimes ask amiss, out of season or we demand more of what we can to us and the car.

Traslate by google. :)

13. baked bean

baked bean Registered

I understand Mini and maybe driving the Howston a lot of late may have clouded my judgement, but then i drive the camero or the cr6 and they are alive to me, they have a learning curve. Im no enginneer either or a physics buff, just my opinion :)

14. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

It's me Mini! I just can't stand that car, but I like the Camaro though!

15. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

This! it's not the same car, but Mr.Yamauchi in one of his interviews he has said that endurance cars like the GTR that he used to drive in the 24H of the Nurb are a very stable cars, because you drive them for 24H, and they have to be stable, otherwise no one could drive them for 24H!

16. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Now if i was stuck in 2005, id be out at the pub or playing up goals in my spear time and child free :) Only really got into sim racing around the time or just before rf2 come out, need some hobby at home now i settled down.

17. baked bean

baked bean Registered

And im not saying these cars dont have downforce irl, im just saying ales bayro has a bit to much imo, he has already said that he is taking some away from the front too so maybe that will improve the feeling, who knows.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Completly agree, afterall that are endurance cars. If somebody is sitting inside a car for 2-3 hours driving at limits it must be somehow stable and reliable.

19. UnitedRacingDesign

The front had bit to much that is for sure. Im trying to get this kinda stuff sorted out to now. Got the car actually really stable at this stage, atleast i feel it like that now. Will include that version end of week with Darche and rear engine version than.

20. baked bean

baked bean Registered

They aint sim racer's mate they are profesional race car drivers:)