[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

Hi Ales,
    i like your Mods very much! Best i have seen so far for rF2 :)
    you mentioned somewhere, that you have a real race driver to test your mod. Was that right? i just think, he could give you the best response about the physics of E5. The most people here never drove a real race car, they are just suggesting, how it could feel right, but we don't know really. That's just what i think.
    And comparing with other simulations is difficult i think. Who says, they are really correct? ;-)

2. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Ales, thank for the update, that was quick :D the white car feels really good including the ffb, i really like it. Still feels a bit rigid and easy but not to drastic, well done. Whats the next car? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
  3. baked bean

baked bean Registered

what is the darch?

4. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Yes Ales, now it feels better! can I say that this GT car is the best GT car in rf2 including the C6,GTR,370Z and the Camro!!! I always thought that a GT car should feel like this one!
    Thanks and keep it going with the engine sound update!

5. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Which 1 did you drive clubGT?

6. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

The white one bb!:)

7. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Oh a new damping Setting so fast. Thank you for the great support. The black car is much better with it for me and other guys, but one thing, with the old one and the White car you can feel much more understeer by loosing Center force of the wheel for me and some other a bit to much. With the black car , the Center force has always the same strength undepending of the griplevel while understeering. I think am compromise of both tending to the White one would be perfect.

8. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Try the black one to. It seems that black one is more interesting for most of people at this moment.
    And one more thing. I will add in future for all cars rear wings(some cars even front flaps) in high and downforce version as upgrades including Bayro so that should give us some specific track configs needed for diferent track where this is needed.

Ah and guys let me know about ffb how is it there.(black and white)

9. baked bean

baked bean Registered

its the ffb with the black car i dont like, just feels like ive got some high center spring settings when i have it at 0% in profiler.

10. baked bean

baked bean Registered

and they both feel really stiff still on the softest possible settings.

11. Magzire

Magzire Registered

The EGT rF2 is available? Just pre-ordered it. I assume the PX1 (PrototypeX1) is part of the package with no extra charge right?

12. UnitedRacingDesign

PX1/PX2 will be diferent actually, there will be similar cars from both classes included in one package but it looks like that package will be bigger, the list of those is not yet finished and will evolve over next months until we move to 2014.

13. UnitedRacingDesign

14. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

The cockkpit is too much dark, it is?!

15. UnitedRacingDesign

Looks good actually. If i make it brighter than it will be to bright becase the dash is actually black in real life to. Ive tryed to make it somewhere that it looks good. The issues that is happening on dark shadowed spots must eventually get fixed from ISI as its nonstop problem over all darker textures at the moment. Happens even on bit darker grey textures.

16. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

The cockpit is bright enough, the tubing in fact seems too bright near the roof, where there should be more constant darker shadows.
    By the way, about Darche, is it possible to add an S like in Porsche, or call it Dorffe (based off the name of Ferdinand Porsche's hometown)? It sounds very French right now :p.

17. NWDogg

NWDogg Registered

Just gave the 2 new cars a whirl around Sebring and the new Essington for several laps each. I'm liking the new physics. I think I prefer the white one a bit more, though to be honest, I don't see a huge difference between the two other than the heavier steering in the black car.

At first, I noticed the same exact braking issue I had with the original release with both of these, but as I drove them more (I also noticed this with the original last night) I found that the brakes just work a little bit faster than the ISI cars. With the Vette, for example, I can push the brake to the floor and it won't lock immediately, but with these they lock quickly...and then they slide. It just requires a bit more gentle braking pressure to avoid lock, and that is perfectly fine. So my driving style was mainly to blame for that. I'm beginning to appreciate the finesse required with the Bayro E5 at high-speed braking.

Overall, I like what I see...though I can't tell you which one is better. I would personally choose the white physics, just because of the lighter FFB, but whichever is more realistic is preferable. Maybe a balance strike between the two FFB levels would be perfect? I dunno, either way it is still a great car, and I'm loving it!

18. Gridgirl

Gridgirl Registered

First of all ... Thanks and great work Ales!!!

Overall i would prefer the white one. Seems to be more stable at braking hard.
    But to tell the truth ... sorry, but both are not exactly brilliant. (imho)

The car lost some of the agility what brought much of the the fun to drive in v1.0. Maybe depending on the much raised rear wing.

Others ... Rear mirror far too big. Cockpit is nice and imho not to dark for a black one.

19. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Agree the mirror is a tad too big, at least in height. Visibility is very poor from the cockpit, the combination of giant mirror + windshield support bars + extreme dirt is too much. I cannot decide between white or black yet, I feel the overly strong FFB on the black hampers any more feedback on the car itself. Engine sounds are definitely too low.

20. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

Great mod. I liked v 1.0 better too handling wise. I have weird looking pop ups on the car / lod settings. Looks unfinished as soon as the car is not very near to the cam in replays. I like the cockpit - except the rear mirror its Way too Big - almost blocking the view. I hope the sounds in car get better a long the road. Also i hope reflections get better - i know it probably has something to do with build 300? Looking forward to next Update :)