[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Ales, I've come to the conclusion (after 100s of laps!) that the AI are a touch too good in the corners, they seem to have some extra grip that I simply can't match, mainly on the power-down and exit of the corner. Most noticeable at Silverstone and the recently updated Mid Ohio where I have to run them at 90% to match Real Life track times.

Also the Corvettes for the AI are always at the top, no matter what rubbish Talent/RCD values I give them they are up there with the rest.

2. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Just done a few laps in iRacing at Zolder in the BMW GT3 - okay not entirely the same car but the version here feels so much better, you really feel through the wheel in this mod the grip. I'm not saying iRacing's tyre model isn't good or representative, but the FFB interpretation leaves a lot to be desired from me. Nice work Ales / ISI.

3. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

I think its the gear ratios. They all seem set up for LeMans which make racing the AI goofy. The only car with more proper gear ratios is the Vette which is why they are fastest. I hope the next update will give us more realistic gearing and more racey standard setups to give a better expierience for AI races.

4. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

Maybe you need to improve your driving a bit. It is in the corners where you really make the diffrence.
    Which AI Level have you used and what were thr laptimes at Silverstone?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

5. MarcG

MarcG Registered

It's nothing to do with gear ratios as I've sorted that out, they are simply too planted at times especially noticeable when they divert to the BLOCK path. Instead of a smooth transition they dart across as though they have extra grip from somewhere.
    Granted I'm not the greatest driver but having raced AI in all mods I notice these cars more than others.
    I race them at Silverstone international not the GP layout so times are irrelevant to the real series I think.

It's by no means a major problem, I'm having fantastic fun racing against them, I just feel their physics/whatever could do with a little tweak here and there.

6. tjc

tjc Registered

Am I right in thinking here guys that there`s a "problem" with the Ferruccio back wing for painting?

Plus I can`t find the banner(s) to paint for the Ferruccio either...

:confused:

7. gneffio

gneffio Registered

yup!
    OT: Also, Ciao Mast! Siciliano anche io :) Sciacca ;)

8. tjc

tjc Registered

Thanks gneffio... :)

9. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Question to all URD EGT owner.

Obviously there are many drivers that have this mod but I can't find filled servers.
    The idea behind this post is to determine together a dedicated rF2 server and a track list for future using.
    The advantage of this should be that we have one or more known server(s) where we can met us and drive some races.
    I can provide a server but I'm sure many others too.
    So here my questions:
    1. Which track list do you want for the mod and who want provide a dedicated server?
    2. Do you want real weather on the server?
    3. Are there any other wishes (active plugins for the server or anything else) ?

I would love to see a server with the EGT5 Mod like the ISR APEX FIA GT3 server with 10 or more drivers where we can do exciting races together !

So people I'm looking forward to your suggestions :)

10. mastpalermo

mastpalermo Registered

1. All real endurance race tracks, like: Silverstone, Sebring, Mid-Ohio, Lime Rock, Spa...
    2. Yes
    3. Indifferent.

11. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Great initiative!

Didn't you put up a server a week ago?
    Can't you host more permantly? Just wondering...

1)adding these to the list of mastpalermo: Sepang, Bahrain, Le Mans, best possible Interlagos (haven't found one up to standards yet thougH), Fuji, perhaps Shanghai?
    2) sure why not?
    3) don't know any, really.

12. MMartin

MMartin Registered

Our server is up 24/7 at mid Ohio... Check for "IROn" or "iRaceONline" in the server list. Italians and foreigners are welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
  13. mastpalermo

mastpalermo Registered

OT: Ciao, a Sciacca ci vengo spesso considera che la mia ragazza è di Menfi! ;)

14. jakobdylan

jakobdylan Registered

server has the password?

15. MMartin

MMartin Registered

No, it's free :)

16. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Yes :) should be still online server name is alphanet racing (ATM without real weather)
    @all URD EGT5 owner
    Ok want we use the "IROn" or "iRaceONline" Server as it is (for me it would be ok) ? IMO it would be the best to have not to much options because it support the idea to have much as possible drivers on one server :)
    or .... ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
  17. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Best would be if a passionate person with some spare bandwidth and capacity would set something up and maintain it, as in being able and willing to comply wishes (track rotation or whatever it could be, updating of mod etc...) from here... But is kind of utopian :)

18. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Could not read all 203 pages, maybe it was asked before...could someone please explain to me the different classes of this mod? WEGT, EGT_Full, EGT_US.
    Thanks.

19. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

WEGT is W.E.C, EGT_US should be ALMS, and full is all.

20. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Thanks GCCRacer, could you pls explain to me the differences, too? Are there differences with the physics, tyres...whatever?