[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. NightSt@lk3r

NightSt@lk3r Registered

Indeed, was good fun! looks like i need to get the setup figured out for Silverstone though, some seriously quick guys on there tonight.

2. DEK

DEK Registered

Awesome car and nice Server. Had some Gold races.
    Just Hop ob fixe for some Gold fun this weekend.

3. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

I do agree that the default gear ratios need optimization for all cars so the Ai is a bit better but the F car is just brilliant Ales. Best I have used in the mod. Will try out some of the other cars if I can get out of the F at some point. LOL

4. baristabrian

baristabrian Registered

Great work guys!

Couple questions.

I have noticed when I paint one of your cars (they look fine when Im painting them) always look much different in game. The colors are very faded and very shiny. When I save the PSD to a DDS what dxt level and mip map settings do you recommend for the URD cars?

Also for some reason I can not get the paint scheme Im using on the rear wing of the Ferruccio to show up in game. Just comes out solid black. I know on the vette the naming convection for rear wing was xxxWING.dds. Is it different for the Ferruccio?

5. nipzon

nipzon Registered

Awesome Work Guys! Worth every dollar paid.

6. PetraGTC

PetraGTC Registered

the template of the F doesn't have an alfa layer by default, so without making one that suits your needs, the car ingame will be overshiny. Try making an alfa layer on the psd, lets say around 130, then paint your car, save and see if that satisfies you.

7. Adrian

Adrian Registered

[MENTION=1361]Ales Ogrinc[/MENTION] nice job, the most amazing cockpit in RF2 (or any game) in the rift so far!

Couple of things I've noticed, hands are clipping through the steering wheel and the last light on the steering wheel doesn't light up.

Does anyone have any decent setups? i'm struggling with understeer mid corner and onwards. :p

8. NWDogg

NWDogg Registered

Thanks for the update Ales, great work! It's great to finally add the Ferruccio to the lineup, have a perfectly solid TUSCC series now.

Does anyone have any setup advice to loosen these cars up? Particularly the Vette, Venom, and Ferruccio. They are wicked tight, and I've messed around with the sway bars a bit but couldn't find a balance that really works. I imagine I'd have to either soften or stiffen the whole suspension, then adjust the sway bars and maybe ride height, but I'm terrible at setups...definitely no engineer here. Any advice would be appreciated.

9. C3PO

C3PO Registered

I find the balance of the Ferruccio perfect set-up wise out of the box. This is a car you cannot overdrive into and out of corners - like the McLaren MP4-12C GT3. That's the nature of a mid-engined beast.

10. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Great guys you like it :)

I will work on C7r to bring that car soon as posibile so we will have full 2014 grid. I think the c7r will go along c6r as free download to thank you all for purchase of EGT or T5.

11. ethone

ethone Registered

You will need to save the dds file in DXT5 to retain the alpha layer information, which for example is responsible for the degree of reflection you will have on the car.[/QUOTE]

I'm not particularly a fan of the real life car but the URD version is truly awesome. So much fun to drive even on the first lap out, great looks and great sound. Thank you Ales!

12. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

i tried it as well. but don't get the rear wing to show up, what i have painted. tried xxwing.dds xxrwing.dds and xx_rwing.dds. but it is always the carbon black rear wing.... not my blue one...

@ales and your team:
    THANK YOU FOR THIS UPDATE :)

13. UnitedRacingDesign

I see it now. Ive used WCWINGS instead of WCWING there...:eek:

14. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

ok, so what can we do? or do you have to change something?

15. UnitedRacingDesign

Will have to rename materials and export them again. I will be able to do that with next update only.

16. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Reduce the spring stiffness in Front. The value is much to High as it was a Front heavy weight monster Camaro. Edit the line damper Settings from 0 to One in your plr and you can See the really strange Setting. 280nm/mm is weird for a middle Motor car compared to isi's Big Boy Camaro.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

17. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Aless thanks again for this update. I noticed URD solved many little issues.
    The sounds are awesome (for all cars) and the split into different groups is very usefull for setup saving and searching.
    I'm not 100% sure but the texture quality in the mirrors seems to be higher that's good.
    I'm very happy with the update :)
    To remove the reflections from some parts which are visible from the cockpit view make the cockpit view also more comfortable.

The only thing I missed are the advanced settings for the side mirrors for mirror FOV and physical position :(
    (Left and right Strg + Seat Movement button has still no function)
    Maybe you can remember to my question about this?
    I have still the problem that the side mirrors angle is to much outside with my used
    FOV (22 - 24) on my multiview setup.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Thx and yeah, i need to sort those mirrors out. Somehow i cant get along with those but i will solve that.

19. sg333

sg333 Registered

20. UnitedRacingDesign

Its reflection actually, i thought same thing before and was checking that over and over again.