[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

On sp mode you cant for AI.

@Andregee i didnt setup now anything yet but i guess i will have to add for each AI setups for tracks available.

AM and Darche package allready have LeMans AI setups inside, if somebody can confirm me AI load them to please.

2. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

Hey Ales, thankyou very much for the AM cockpit, superb work!

3. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Is Darche cockpit view properly centered now?

4. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Not just the Darche, all the cars except the AM are very quiet in external view. The AM cockpit - I've checked pictures of the real thing... yeah, it's accurate, but it really is bland.

5. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

No. Before, the cam was placed too far to the left, now it's a little to the right instead :p

6. Andregee

Andregee Registered

I think a generally Long Transmission is enough for ai. It makes not so much work for you. Ok it is possible that the AI is not loosing some small parts of a second on short tracks in reason of longer transmissions but that could be adjusted by the AI power control

7. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Further testing sounds... seems that all external engine sounds are about half of player sounds. Even if I use two AMs, then my own car external is louder than the AI external. Even though the volume ratio is 100%, and I tested with Skippy - they are all the same loudness but with the same audio settings the EGT AI is much quieter.

8. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Yes, the AI's engine volume is too low and need some adjustments. They sound more like electric cars :p

9. Jul

Jul Registered

Thank you Ales for the nice update !

The AM cockpit is a bit low def compared to the Darsche one, which is really nice. I imagine that there is still some work to do on textures.

The Darsche now sounds bad ass, but less "Flat 6" . A mix of this one, with the previous might be a good compromise.

Thanks again,
    Jul'

10. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Yea because the dynamic and freqence range is very low so that you can get the Impression to drive an electric car

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

11. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

Good update, thanks Ales!

The only thing I guess that was better in previous versions was Darche sounds.

12. panande

panande Registered

The Darche sounds alot better now in my opinion. In the last version you could hardly hear the engine in 5th and 6th gear and the sound wasnt satisfying me overall

13. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

I think that the old sound actually reminded me more of a Porsche than the new one.. But when listening to the real endurance Porsche onboad videos, the new one is accurate.
    BUT, it sounds like it's actually captured from a onboard video because like I said, there is no bass. When driving, it sounds like the sound comes from my old radio speaker. Maybe some more tweaking and it will be perfect.

Btw, just a small graphic bug... The shadows on the dashboard is cut off.

[​IMG]

14. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

The shadow isn't actually cut off, it's what I reported a few pages back... the origin of the shadow is off.

You can see this best in the Viper with the colored switchboard... you'll see shadows of throw switches showing up in the middle between them. This seems to depend mostly on sun position.

Damn, that Darche has such a great dash, but I always have a habit of British Racing first... I wish the Aston had these looks inside. It's true that the real GTE hasn't more to show.

Ales, is there any chance in the AM to get a bit more light on the wheel and a bit more detail in the texture (like Darche or Venom)? I think what that cockpit suffers most, besides the lack of "stuff", is that it's all in the dark and very flat. And yeah, I know the AM has one of the most set-back driver positions in the real world so the lack of lighting might be accurate, but it sure looks bad.

15. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Sounds like a good idea.

16. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Im sure i will find more to improve ;)

17. DEK

DEK Registered

Thank you for the update Ales.

18. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Fancy Dice? Or an air freshener tree?

:p

19. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

BTW, a question for modders: How hard is it to skin the cockpit? You know, to add missing... stuff.

20. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Great job Ales! I had huge fun on my server with this for 6 hours straight with a mate of mine and a bunch of AI's... B589 works perfectly again with hosting and joining...

Keep up the good work!