[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Not that im aware of it actually.

2. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

I hadn't driven this mod in a while so last night I loaded Route666 and after a half hour of load times and ATI catalyst tweaks to get more than 11 frames on my single window 7970 I took the BWM, Corvette and Aston around (don't make me use their covert names please)

The BMW was smooth and aggressive feeling around there although needs setup tweaks. The Aston is probably the most exhilarating drive in all of rF2 although it is a lot of amazing noise and less go than the others. The corvette on the other hand feels like it was designed with a deep seeded hatred for American cars coded right into it. Is there any reason that car is so miserable to drive compared to the others (by default)? I mean the suspension was like a rock and the rear so lively you think I was on street tires with no downforce.

If anyone has a general setup advice or series of tweaks they can tell me for the vette please let me know because I want to love that car and just can't drive it.

3. TJones

TJones Registered

No, i wouldn't agree with your assumption that the Corvette is miserable to drive. I think the main difference to the other cars is, that the default setup of the Vette is a lot more neutral than those of the other wich are understeering a lot. But i understand, when you get used to drive the other cars, and jump into Corvette it might be a little shocking at first. :D
    Not only because of balance, but the tyre behvior at the limit is noticable sharper here.

But its all a matter of familiarization and fine tuning of setup. I recently drove the Corvette at Silverstone intern. and i used default setup with about 5-6 clicks less rearwing to lower the understeering in fast corners. Felt good to me.

Your description suits more to ISI Corvette IMO. :)

One question, your location NYC stands for New York City?

4. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I think that you have some serious issues with your setup or PC Spec! With a single hd7950 I'm able to run a triple screen in high-full setting at Silverston averaging 60-70fps!

5. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

I didn't have this frame rate issue before the latest beta drivers. I am hoping it will be sorted by the official release. I managed to get it up to 25-40 by changing some settings in the control panel. But I never had to do that before so I know it is what is up.

6. marvelharvey

marvelharvey Registered

Roll back to the 12.11 driver. I just did and my framerate increased by 50% compared to the 14.1 beta.

7. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

You will see dups. ISI used my name on one of the Skippys and it shows as a dup.

8. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

9. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Hi Ales... Will we see the missing cockpits before march? Its high time the Aston gets a drive.

10. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Ales you can use my name if needed, for any car:
    Silas Andersen

Keep up the awesome work!

11. UnitedRacingDesign

Yup ;)

12. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Thanks, that are great news. The new performance on Silverstone is just asking for a "6 Hours of"...

13. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Registered

I was thoroughly enjoying this mod on the new silverstone when I found this graphics bug/issue.

There is some alpha channel weirdness that you can see when there is smoke behind the car. You can see matte lines for the fire sprite around the side exhaust pipes.

[​IMG]

14. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

I suspect alless has one or two things already in the pipeline but he's waiting for the new build :rolleyes:

15. UnitedRacingDesign

@o0thx11380o happens only on replay or into night? Seem to be like issues with hdr more.

16. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

Noup, happens at midday as well and while driving. It's basically just fighting with the rainspray/tyresmoke/whatever particle system.

17. Nhra Racer

Nhra Racer Registered

Thanks Ales. :)

18. bwana

bwana Registered

Need an Aussie driver taking on the Europeans ..Driver name .. John Joubert ;)

19. FatCity

FatCity Registered

Need an Aussie driver taking on John Joubert.. Driver name,,Paul Forscutt :cool:

20. kro388th

kro388th Registered

I think it might also be tied to the heat haze , I see a nice heat effect in the same area in the URD T5 mod ??