[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. sg333

sg333 Registered

You go "wahh wahhh" like a baby and ISI give you your money back.

2. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

No please tell me, do you want realism or icey cars?! I really don't understand some of you, do you like to drive on the ice? so go and drive in the old GPL!:rolleyes:

3. Tony

Tony Registered

I'm no expert on setting up a car Skid, but normally to increase rear grip you tend to soften things up, like the rear roll-bar, tyre pressures, spring tensions etc.. so if you do the opposite and stiffen all those up, as well as taking off as much rear downforce as you can, & moving the fore-aft weight distribution more to the front - it might make the rear it bit more wayward - worth a try :)

4. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

I did a couple of laps with the ISI Corvette and the ERX Corvette around Le Mans. In fact, there isn't a lot of difference between laptimes. It's just a matter of setup I guess. That said: the ISI cars have a tendency to oversteer and the ERX cars to understeer. I simply prefer oversteer. :) To me it's a lot more satisfying to control a car that's hard to control AND being able to go fast with it!
    And with a good hardware setup the ISI cars aren't "icey" to me. By the way, have you driven those cars in real life to determine they are realistic or not? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
  5. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

That's almost exactly what I did with the Venom. :D However, taking off rear downforce didn't seem to be a good idea! But otherwise I almost have a challenging car. I'll keep on tweaking. :)

EDIT: I found it! Apparently you can increase the front downforce. Now I'm really getting some results!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
  6. dowroa

dowroa Registered

No, it is more like you give them the money upfront for the lifetime membership, you took 1 week to go through all the content they have 9 months ago, and then you took the 30 day money back offer they had as it wasn't even close to release quality at that time.\

Regardless of that, Ales content is amazing, and was the only item that had me reconsider. It wasn't enough to re-up, but it was enough to pay him, even though I don't have the game to support something I believe in.

- brian

7. bwana

bwana Registered

So you handed back Rf2 , then bought this mod and loved it? im confused??? how the hell did you drive it

8. Miro

Miro Registered

I need a bone here now. Something, anything...... please..... ;)

How about a pic or two, or a sound sample of the Fezza or a release, or a small video, or just the smell of the rubber, somehting ...anything ....please

9. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

hi Ales,

in the Bayro template wire layer, the areas for outside mirrors style2 are missing.

10. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

Second that. Please! ;)

11. dargvader

dargvader Registered

Third that ha ha ha :rolleyes:

12. sg333

sg333 Registered

Last actual update was 23 November.

13. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Ales, do you have some issues to complete this mod?. you were releasing one car every 2 weeks, but now it has been 2 and half months without any update!

14. TJones

TJones Registered

Only my estimation, but i think this "one car every two weeks" timeframe is only achievable with very high workload, maybe 60+ hours per week. Could imagine it's hard to keep such a pace over a longer time. Maybe he decided to reduce working pace a bit this year.

15. sg333

sg333 Registered

Still, almost 3 months with no updates, for payware, has a lot of us raising eyebrows. This is an issue which I guess was going to crop up at some point.

16. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Indeed...

17. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

This is mod was always going to be such a massive undertaking. It's no surprise to me that it's taking a while to realise such an ambitious project.

I'm pretty sure Ales said the next update will feature all the GT cars complete with finished cockpits, so hopefully it will be worth the wait. Having said that, I understand the frustration at the lack of updates, particularly as this is quite an expensive pay mod. To be fair to Ales, he is always on the forums answering questions but it would be nice to have a few more screenshots or video clips to see how the mod is progressing.

Perhaps in future it's best to wait for the finished mods before laying down cash, but I guess we are all impatient to try these mods and support their development by buying into them early.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

There were issues, ive explained it to-cockpit references. And i know you guys are waiting for it and you wont be disapointed on that, again we worked in the time we waited for references on future cars that will come to. If now is something late to we had to push it sofar, later other cars will be sooner done.

19. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Yep. Payware brings potential problems with it that freeware will never have. And I say that as first-hour supporter of payware mods. I purchased this TWICE (because I thought 10 was too cheap a price) when the AM Cockpit seemed mere weeks away.

I still trust Ales will all make us very happy, but it's not been the pleasant experience it promised to be.

New Silverstone is out... once the GT set is complete I'll need a week vacation.

20. ethone

ethone Registered

With frequent updates people complain about incomplete or work-in-progress parts (like cockpits).
    When Ales announces there will be no more incomplete versions, only "full" ones in response, people start worrying because of the lack of updates.

Decide what you actually want guys.