[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Good sofar, some work still needed in 3d part. And no, we worked on detroit car to in that time but there was time both darche and AM cockpits were waiting for reference.

2. dargvader

dargvader Registered

I hope its finished soon as this is the only reason i fire up r factor 2 :)
    Might give Rfactor 2 the heave ho if this makes AC.
    Cheers

3. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Thanks Ales

4. Slamfunk3

Slamfunk3 Registered

Hey Ales,
    I don't know how final your physics are for all the cars but I noticed a problem with fuel load and consumption for all the cars. As is right now you can fill up all the cars to like 123 liters. The ACO rules mandate a max capacity of 90l for cars running E10 fuel (WEC) and 120l for E85 (ALMS and TUSC). The only reason you're allowed more with E85 is because it has less energy, need to use more of it to make same HP. The stint length is all the same, about an hour, for both options. I haven't checked your consumption settings for all cars but the ISI vette engine is set up for 90l, making the tank 120l gives unrealistic stint length. Not a huge issue but it does affect endurance races so I thought I'd bring it up.
    Thanks for all your hard work (you and the team). Looking forward to more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk

5. RJames

RJames Registered

That's a good point thanks for raising it was something I was going to mention.

6. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Is there a single thread in the ISI forum boards without some AC troll banging on about it, this URD mod has absolutely nothing to do with AC in the context of this thread and yet here I am having AC rammed down every orifice by the Hype brigade, I wonder if rF2 gets as many mentions in the kunos forums :mad:

7. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

No

8. dargvader

dargvader Registered

Thats a big fat No . As i have said this mod is the only reason i fire up rfactor 2 . Its the best Mod out there and better than ISI Cars ( in my opinion )
    I dont care what orifice that gets rammed into and im not part of any hype brigade . I dont wish to argue with anyone but there seem to be soooooooo many keyboard warriors out there,
    i merely asked a question . Why so touchy just relax my freind its all good .:)

9. MapleHamwich

MapleHamwich Registered

Woah there nelly.

10. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Eh!? You could always just trying ignore them? I wonder if there'd be so many mentions if people stopped biting.

11. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

Well said.

12. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Tried the corvette tonight and i love it. thank you Ales. For sure you've got me as customer

13. dowroa

dowroa Registered

Agree with this.

Honestly, I got a refund on rF2 long ago, yet I paid Ales for his work, as it is brilliant. If he does a version of this for AC, I am more than happy to pay again... and actually get to play it.

14. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

Are the other cars as easy to drive as the Corvette? I'm quite interested in this mod as I love the looks and sounds of the cars, but I like cars that are a challenge to drive. At this moment I'd use the Corvette as a "noob car" to teach new drivers how to race. :) Perhaps the easy handling is fixed by tweaking the car setup, but tweaking cars just isn't my cup of tea, although I would like to learn it.

15. Nhra Racer

Nhra Racer Registered

Here we go with the if it's not a b**** to drive then it's no fun crap! Same old song and dance. ARGH!

16. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

As everyone keeps on about it, Wait for it to go into AC... It'll drive itself !

17. Tony

Tony Registered

Not to worry Nhra ..Sk1dmarks will be an alien, we've got a few in our leagues, they're all really nice, but just thrash me every race.. normally lapping me on lap 32/3 - out of 35 - sometimes sooner if they're in a playful mood :p

I too like the handling of this mod - more grippy than ISI's Vette, but still a challenge when driving on the limit - my limit that is ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
  18. bwana

bwana Registered

how does that work?

19. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

The Vette drives great. Hard to drive doesn't necessarily equate to realism.

20. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

Haha, I'm not an alien. :p On the contrary: I usually turn on invincibility because I have a tendency to crash the ISI Corvette a couple of times per race. I just like the fear of losing control when driving a race car. :) Anyhow, I just pre-ordered the mod anyway. I've just driven the Corvette around Le Mans and even though it's easy to drive I had quite some fun with it. :) Maybe I'll find a way to make the cars more tail happy.