[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Eh!? You could always just trying ignore them? I wonder if there'd be so many mentions if people stopped biting.

2. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

Well said.

3. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Tried the corvette tonight and i love it. thank you Ales. For sure you've got me as customer

4. dowroa

dowroa Registered

Agree with this.

Honestly, I got a refund on rF2 long ago, yet I paid Ales for his work, as it is brilliant. If he does a version of this for AC, I am more than happy to pay again... and actually get to play it.

5. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

Are the other cars as easy to drive as the Corvette? I'm quite interested in this mod as I love the looks and sounds of the cars, but I like cars that are a challenge to drive. At this moment I'd use the Corvette as a "noob car" to teach new drivers how to race. :) Perhaps the easy handling is fixed by tweaking the car setup, but tweaking cars just isn't my cup of tea, although I would like to learn it.

6. Nhra Racer

Nhra Racer Registered

Here we go with the if it's not a b**** to drive then it's no fun crap! Same old song and dance. ARGH!

7. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

As everyone keeps on about it, Wait for it to go into AC... It'll drive itself !

8. Tony

Tony Registered

Not to worry Nhra ..Sk1dmarks will be an alien, we've got a few in our leagues, they're all really nice, but just thrash me every race.. normally lapping me on lap 32/3 - out of 35 - sometimes sooner if they're in a playful mood :p

I too like the handling of this mod - more grippy than ISI's Vette, but still a challenge when driving on the limit - my limit that is ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
  9. bwana

bwana Registered

how does that work?

10. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

The Vette drives great. Hard to drive doesn't necessarily equate to realism.

11. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

Haha, I'm not an alien. :p On the contrary: I usually turn on invincibility because I have a tendency to crash the ISI Corvette a couple of times per race. I just like the fear of losing control when driving a race car. :) Anyhow, I just pre-ordered the mod anyway. I've just driven the Corvette around Le Mans and even though it's easy to drive I had quite some fun with it. :) Maybe I'll find a way to make the cars more tail happy.

12. sg333

sg333 Registered

You go "wahh wahhh" like a baby and ISI give you your money back.

13. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

No please tell me, do you want realism or icey cars?! I really don't understand some of you, do you like to drive on the ice? so go and drive in the old GPL!:rolleyes:

14. Tony

Tony Registered

I'm no expert on setting up a car Skid, but normally to increase rear grip you tend to soften things up, like the rear roll-bar, tyre pressures, spring tensions etc.. so if you do the opposite and stiffen all those up, as well as taking off as much rear downforce as you can, & moving the fore-aft weight distribution more to the front - it might make the rear it bit more wayward - worth a try :)

15. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

I did a couple of laps with the ISI Corvette and the ERX Corvette around Le Mans. In fact, there isn't a lot of difference between laptimes. It's just a matter of setup I guess. That said: the ISI cars have a tendency to oversteer and the ERX cars to understeer. I simply prefer oversteer. :) To me it's a lot more satisfying to control a car that's hard to control AND being able to go fast with it!
    And with a good hardware setup the ISI cars aren't "icey" to me. By the way, have you driven those cars in real life to determine they are realistic or not? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
  16. Sk1dmarks

Sk1dmarks Registered

That's almost exactly what I did with the Venom. :D However, taking off rear downforce didn't seem to be a good idea! But otherwise I almost have a challenging car. I'll keep on tweaking. :)

EDIT: I found it! Apparently you can increase the front downforce. Now I'm really getting some results!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
  17. dowroa

dowroa Registered

No, it is more like you give them the money upfront for the lifetime membership, you took 1 week to go through all the content they have 9 months ago, and then you took the 30 day money back offer they had as it wasn't even close to release quality at that time.\

Regardless of that, Ales content is amazing, and was the only item that had me reconsider. It wasn't enough to re-up, but it was enough to pay him, even though I don't have the game to support something I believe in.

- brian

18. bwana

bwana Registered

So you handed back Rf2 , then bought this mod and loved it? im confused??? how the hell did you drive it

19. Miro

Miro Registered

I need a bone here now. Something, anything...... please..... ;)

How about a pic or two, or a sound sample of the Fezza or a release, or a small video, or just the smell of the rubber, somehting ...anything ....please

20. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

hi Ales,

in the Bayro template wire layer, the areas for outside mirrors style2 are missing.