[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Nothing on my side actually, just wondering if something came up :)

@WHAT21A got those ;)

2. Minibull

Minibull Member

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but I was playing with the Darche at Mores today, and it seemed like there is some kind of gap in the front rims somewhere. When I was going over the curbs, it seemed like I could see parts of the curbs through the outside of the rims. I'll grab some pics tomorrow.

Settings on max.

3. dargvader

dargvader Registered

Hi, Any news on updates please.
    Thanx

4. UnitedRacingDesign

Nothing special yet, we are working on 2 new cars that will be added-italian and 2014 american muscle car ;)

5. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Hi ales, Any news about 2 last cockpits ?
    Can we expect to have them before 2014 ?
    Thanks.

6. UnitedRacingDesign

I doubt on that, i have explained this few times and in the last post ive sayed we are doing new cars at the moment until we get reference from our source guy. What i will try to do is atleast some basic stuff, the cockpit sheel, dashboard, steering wheel and add more details later on.

7. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

I'm disappointed in my opinion ........ booths and ...... should I be as committed in the first post.
    I understand a delay, but I hope you understand my discomfort.

8. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

Dude, if Ales feels he needs more details of the cockpits to deliver the work we got used to there is no way to finish it :D

9. dargvader

dargvader Registered

excellent many thanks great work and im sure worth the wait
    Cheers merry xmas

10. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Ok, thank you for your answer.
    I'm a bit disappointed too cause it is not the plan you told us at the beginning but I can imagine you have good reasons to postpone the release. So keep up the good work :)

11. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

I agree what you say and I appreciate the zeal that Alex has to offer a quality product, but I remember that in an update retouch some cabin the Bayro with what was not correct, could do the same with cabins missing, there are many people who are waiting to drive the car they like and can not because no cab not like or are not used ....... and this would have made it known in more than one post. should ...... in my opinion, be considered a little more to their customers.

12. WHAT21A

WHAT21A Registered

Thought you would have, pretty easy to get hold of :)

13. Miro

Miro Registered

No idea when the next update is but is the Bayro going to get an update any soon?

14. UnitedRacingDesign

What exactly do you mean? Cockpit or something else?

15. Miro

Miro Registered

Not sure if it's only me and my driving but I can't get the times I get with other cars with the Bayro.
    Would like to hear thoughts on this from others too. If it's only me and my driving well than I have to figure something out.

16. sg333

sg333 Registered

I'm pretty happy with the handling to be honest, I find the car to be quite responsive to setup changes too.

Only issue I have is the sound; if it could sound like this it would be perfect ;)

17. Miro

Miro Registered

Not really talking about the handling and physics. Just the lap times the car is driving.
    I don't know maybe there is a compensation to it. Tire wear, fuel or whatever. I'd just like to know it exactly.
    You don't see a lot people driving this car online TBH, must be for a reason and my guess is it's just about lap times.

I haven't compared it now directly on all tracks, should maybe do that. But on Le Mans it gets quite clear that the car lacks speed or what ever to get the same lap times.

18. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

As far as I know the Z4 was the slowest top speed car in ALMS this year. Where it beat uot other GT3 cars was with its superb cornering/handling abilities. LeMans would obviously show a lack of top end.

19. Miro

Miro Registered

Thx, that would explain it.

20. gpfan

gpfan Registered

I´m also i bit disappointed, i think if you promised weekly updates and at least the 4 cars already in game were supposed to be finish at this time with cockpits finished your sales could be better now, a lot of people are waiting a more polished work to buy the mod, i have at least 30 guys waiting to start a league but they wont buy the mod at it is...... if at least the 4 cars were equipped with cockpits you could sale much more and move on to the next stage.... I´m not interested in new cars for now, i buy the mod because you said first pack was those 4 and was expecting you keeping your word and not modifying the strategy in the middle!!! In my opinion you have enough reference for darche and merlin cockpits at least to put them at the same stage than the others..... i hope you come back to your first idea and finish first what you promised and move on later....