[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. dargvader

dargvader Registered

excellent many thanks great work and im sure worth the wait
    Cheers merry xmas

2. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Ok, thank you for your answer.
    I'm a bit disappointed too cause it is not the plan you told us at the beginning but I can imagine you have good reasons to postpone the release. So keep up the good work :)

3. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

I agree what you say and I appreciate the zeal that Alex has to offer a quality product, but I remember that in an update retouch some cabin the Bayro with what was not correct, could do the same with cabins missing, there are many people who are waiting to drive the car they like and can not because no cab not like or are not used ....... and this would have made it known in more than one post. should ...... in my opinion, be considered a little more to their customers.

4. WHAT21A

WHAT21A Registered

Thought you would have, pretty easy to get hold of :)

5. Miro

Miro Registered

No idea when the next update is but is the Bayro going to get an update any soon?

6. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

What exactly do you mean? Cockpit or something else?

7. Miro

Miro Registered

Not sure if it's only me and my driving but I can't get the times I get with other cars with the Bayro.
    Would like to hear thoughts on this from others too. If it's only me and my driving well than I have to figure something out.

8. sg333

sg333 Registered

I'm pretty happy with the handling to be honest, I find the car to be quite responsive to setup changes too.

Only issue I have is the sound; if it could sound like this it would be perfect ;)

9. Miro

Miro Registered

Not really talking about the handling and physics. Just the lap times the car is driving.
    I don't know maybe there is a compensation to it. Tire wear, fuel or whatever. I'd just like to know it exactly.
    You don't see a lot people driving this car online TBH, must be for a reason and my guess is it's just about lap times.

I haven't compared it now directly on all tracks, should maybe do that. But on Le Mans it gets quite clear that the car lacks speed or what ever to get the same lap times.

10. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

As far as I know the Z4 was the slowest top speed car in ALMS this year. Where it beat uot other GT3 cars was with its superb cornering/handling abilities. LeMans would obviously show a lack of top end.

11. Miro

Miro Registered

Thx, that would explain it.

12. gpfan

gpfan Registered

I´m also i bit disappointed, i think if you promised weekly updates and at least the 4 cars already in game were supposed to be finish at this time with cockpits finished your sales could be better now, a lot of people are waiting a more polished work to buy the mod, i have at least 30 guys waiting to start a league but they wont buy the mod at it is...... if at least the 4 cars were equipped with cockpits you could sale much more and move on to the next stage.... I´m not interested in new cars for now, i buy the mod because you said first pack was those 4 and was expecting you keeping your word and not modifying the strategy in the middle!!! In my opinion you have enough reference for darche and merlin cockpits at least to put them at the same stage than the others..... i hope you come back to your first idea and finish first what you promised and move on later....

13. Minibull

Minibull Member

Dunno if it's a translator making that post sound really harsh, but he has already said he needs reference from his source guy...so if he cant complete the cockpits to the standards set in the mod so far at this point, then why not work on other things...makes sense to me...take a break and chill out...

14. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

How youre mentioning my strategy now is like im putting it half year infront, ive sayed only few weeks later. Its not about how much money i will make with this, its something that i want to finish in good way to and not half done stuff. We have some standarts and we want to stick with those. If that means we get this bit later out fine, it was hard desicion to go this way thought. And no, weekly updates exteriors and 2 week updates for interior. And no, the reference at this stage is far what we need more on some parts.

15. Vistaro

Vistaro Registered

Quality work takes time. It's a positive factor that Ales is not trying to make a quick profit but wants to keep his standards as high as possible.
    When the release comes, what will really count... that the product is very good and not that it was 'done quickly'.

16. CraigT

CraigT Registered

Very well said...

17. NWDogg

NWDogg Registered

While I can somewhat agree with the view that it is frustrating to not have the cars finished yet, I also perfectly understand the reasoning behind it. As was said, quality takes time, and if the creator wants to wait until the reference material comes in, then that is probably what is best. Plus, I am totally psyched to finally get that Italian car in game as it will round out the field for a proper ALMS series.

As a side note, the lack of cockpits in these cars have actually made my driving better. Since I began driving these cars with no visual steering wheel, I realized just how distracting and unnecessary the on-screen wheel really is. Ever since, I've disabled the visual wheel on every car and I've had significant improvements in lap times, car control, spin-recovery, and even FPS. With a finished product, I never would've realized this, so I can appreciate the lack of cockpits for that alone.

One thing I would like to see changed, though, is perhaps moving the cockpit camera a bit towards the right of the cockpit in the Darche. As it is, it feels like I'm sitting against the door, with the A-post blocking a good portion of the view. Not sure if that is intentionally realistic, but if not, would be nice to move that in the meantime.

18. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Maybe a bit strong words gpfan, I'm not saying that I'm annoyed or angry, but I bought the package basically just to race the AM against the other cars... it's sad that this will take longer, and I hope not too much longer. Okay, at least to get the Italian Car in will complete the endurance set...

19. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

Indeed. Take your time (but not too long :p) and deliver the great quality you used to deliver! I'm quite happy with it and I can't wait for the Italian car (and ofc the missing cockpits :D)

20. sg333

sg333 Registered

I re-watched the 2013 Sebring 12 hours, and it's amazing to see the cars we already have aswell as hopefully some/all the prototypes coming later. The ability to recreate that whole grid in RF2 would be something special :)

Is the 2nd Darche we are getting the GT3 Cup car from the GTC class?