[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Agreed. The amount of detail you get for a 10$ package is stunning. 10USD are not even three beers in most places, people buy multi-hundred buck computers and wheels for this sim but then want gifted content...

2. I am happy to pay €10-€15 without a second thought, these are well worth it.

Any chance of letting those who paid first time round a sneaky pre pay in advance ? ;)

3. Richard17

Richard17 Registered

Fantastic you are creating a work of art guaranteed to end mod EGT and PX1 PX2/purchase on my part and numerous users of the portal http://rsr-gaming.org/where we intend to organize a League for 2014.

Thank you.

4. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

T5 is unrelated to this mod.

EGT and prototypes form part of the same mod i.e. a recreation of the World Endurance Championship. Therefore I think there should be a small price incentive to buy both parts of this mod seeing as it is effectively split into to packages.

5. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

Some people would rather drive the beers, or does that analogy don't make any sense?

6. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

I've seen people who "thought" they were driving beers, but it was the other way around.

7. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Seeing that those who paid for original 4 car EGT mod now will get five cars, maybe six or even (including variants for next year)... I'd say that's already a lot of incentive to support his work.

I dunno, I come from Flightsim area, any addon this quality there would usually be 25 bucks, and you couldn't expect any package deals either. So for me with that background of other games it seems unusual to try and barter on the 10 bucks each / 20 bucks for full WEC package. I actually paid voluntarilty twice for this GT mod because I believe this quality deserves recognition.

8. MapleHamwich

MapleHamwich Registered

Ah, yes, from that point of view it definitely makes sense.

9. Black75

Black75 Registered

Hi Ales, i noticed that engine temperature in AM goes a little too high, even if in the setup the grille is setted to max (3 at the moment) and the rpms are leaved to the default.
    Here i post a vid of a test race on Sebring by Virtua LM, and as it's possible to view, the wole time (after 2 laps, test was made on 24minutes race, video is a sort of highlights) car is smoking ^_^' (jump to minute 04:38):

last night i took part in the real race, and after 9 minutes my engine blown up.... so i wanted to ask, the setup parameters on the engine cooling, are correct and i was just unlucky, or is it something that maybe someone else has noticed you and has already been reported?
    tnx in advance for attention! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
  10. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

my engine in AM blew up and it wasnt even hot (i am not by far the only one), there definetly is some issue there

11. Black75

Black75 Registered

oh.... :( i think i have to change car for the next races...

12. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Will tweak some parameters around that. Btw youre running this big grid without problems, nice :D

i hope ISI will tweak the shadows, especially undershadows that are gone toooo soon.

13. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

They shouldn't go away really... they should just become really small, the further away the car is

14. Black75

Black75 Registered

many thanks Ales!!! :)

edit: yes a 30 cars grid ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
  15. Steffen_M

Steffen_M Registered

I tested i bit around with the ISI Corvette and the URD Corvette. I write it down here, because in my opinion this depends the other cars, too.

I really like the physics of the URD cars and the tires feel good, but in my opinion it would be nice to feel the power of the car more. I drive without TC and on the ISI car you feel the different TC Levels. The URD feels like TC on highest level if the TC is always off. It would be great to feel the different levels of TC. You have to be very careful with the ISI and TC off, but with same settings you can accelerate out of the corners with the URD too easy.

What are your opinions?

16. marvelharvey

marvelharvey Registered

Yeah, I've been having the same problem, but short shifting seems to be a temporary solution.

17. Black75

Black75 Registered

good info, tnx! i must try :)

18. tjc

tjc Registered

I think a few people feel this about the URD cars. I`d agree, it`s easier to lose the ISI vette than it is the URD one...

19. RJames

RJames Registered

Out of interest has anyone compared the setup's of the two cars. E.g how much wing etc they are using. I found knocking some wing off the URD Vette helped in spicing it up.

20. sg333

sg333 Registered

Doesnt help that the ISI Vette default setup is awful. The URD default is much more neutral out of the box.