Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, May 8, 2015.
v 4.0 . . . REALLY looking forward to this
Really looking forward to the update. Question, is there going to be any physics update to the Ligier to make it comparable to the S397 Norma? I know it's a stretch, but just wondering if you could get some files for the physics from S397. It would be great to get them working together
There will be physics update, but I don't think it will match with the Norma, because we have no shared data/files to be able to balance the cars.
One more question. I know this is a stretch, as I don't believe there are any new models. This mod includes all the Aston Martin models except for the final 2016-2019 version. Any chance for that to be added? It would fill a few more spots in the grids.
Again looking forward to the updates.
We do not have ressources to do perform such activity for now, sadly. There is no much chance that a new model or new spec is added to the mod.
So how usable will it be against the official S397 packs since I want them to be used alongside each other - any chance of bringing back the older cars -
IMO - its best to leave out the C7 since S397 has that too
Hello, we are in process of upgrading our Endurance Series rF2 mod to last graphic specifications (PBR bodywork, IBL shaders,...), and within this new build we are opened to include real paint shemes that are for now missing in our mod. If some painters want to make some, we will include them. Paint shemes have to be done using our templates, in 4096*4096 format, and to be provided in Photoshop .psd format. You can find the list below. You can provide it by private message here or by mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
FLAT6 RSR GTE
14ELMS Team Gulf Racing UK #86
FERRARI F458 GTE
14ELMS AF Corse #54
14ELMS AF Corse #55
14ELMS Alexander Talkanitsa Racing #56
14ELMS JMW Motorsport #66
14ELMS AF Corse #70
14ELMS Kessel Racing #80
14LM JMW Motorsport #66
14WEC RAM Racing #52
14WEC Krohn Racing #57
14WEC AF Corse #61
14WEC AF Corse #81
14USCC Krohn Racing #57
15ELMS AF Corse #51
15ELMS AF Corse #55
15ELMS AF Corse #81
15ELMS Alexander Talkanitsa Racing #56
15ELMS Formula Racing #60
15ELMS JMW Motorsport #66
15LM AF Corse #55
15LM AF Corse #61
15LM Scuderia Corsa #62
15LM JMW Motorsport #66
15LM AF Corse #83
15WEC AF Corse #83
15USCC AF Corse #51
16WEC AF Corse #83
Cars from seasons 2017, 2018 & 2019 ELMS seasons.
Great idea, klo-che
Just adding from the Facebook post, now that I'm back at my PC. Here is the Larbre Corvette templates. Both 16 WEC and 17 ELMS
Also, is it possible to BOP them with the official cars, classify them so they are in the same group and maybe make them slightly slower. Also move the 'Upgrades.ini' files into the 'team' folder - it's that it's encrypted and I can't get access it to make adjustments (I wanted to alter the class namesand BOP them) so I can use them as AI cars against the official packs.
I appreciate the work done into it but as with the Ligier and the Corvette, you may as well do the official skins as well
Complete news : https://www.enduracers.com/news_06.html
EnduRacers Modding Team & Gentlemen Racers are pleased to provide to you the Endurance Series rF2 build 4.00 ! The build is improving only the graphical domain, but quite heavily. Indeed, we have added to all cars the last features, such as the PBR bodywork shaders, to allow to reproduce very accurate real paint shemes with metallic parts, chromes, and much more. We added in addition IBL shaders to most parts of each cars : cockpits, steering wheels, drivers, chassis, wheels. An important work has been made on cars interiors to improve the immersion, with better displays quality, better RPM leds, improved drivers gloves and much more. Enjoy the update !
MOD - CHANGELOG
* Graphics : Added PBR bodywork shaders on all GTC, GTE, P2 and P3 cars.
* Graphics : Added IBL new shaders for cockpits and chassis and other parts on all GTC, GTE, P2 and P3 cars.
* Graphics : Added new tires 3d model & textures with new IBL tire shader to all cars.
* Graphics : Added new rims to all P2 and P3 cars (courtesy and property of S397).
* Graphics : Added graphical damages on all cars.
* Graphics : Added S397 Belts on all cars.
* Graphics : Added various helmet paint shemes on all cars.
* Graphics : Improved motecs and displays on all cars.
* Graphics : Improved RPM leds shader and rendering on all cars.
* Graphics : Improved suits and gloves shader and rendering on all cars.
* Graphics : Improved windscreen rendering for night driving on all cars.
* Graphics : Improved backfire shader and rendering on all cars.
* Graphics : Improved brake lights and rain/pit lights rendering on all prototypes.
* Graphics : Improved bump maps on chassis and cockpits on all cars.
* Graphics : Improved Rims shader and rendering on all prototype cars.
* Graphics : Improved Flat6 GT3 Rim and Rimblurr rendering.
* Graphics : Improved BMW M3 Rim and Rimblurr rendering.
* Graphics : Improved Corvette C7R Rim and Rimblurr rendering.
* Graphics : Improved Flat6 RSR Rim and Rimblurr rendering.
* Graphics : Adjusted driving position on all cars.
* Graphics : Adjusted paint shemes and region files on all skins of all GTC, GTE, P2 and P3 cars.
* Graphics : Corrected Ferrari F458 brakes 3D position.
* Graphics : Corrected brake disc position on the Oreca05.
* Graphics : Corrected wheelblurr on the C7R.
MOD - DOWNLOADS
* Endurance Series rF2 - STEAM WORKSHOP : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=788866138
* Endurance Series rF2 - MOD build 4.00 rfcmp : https://mega.nz/file/Q4pTzKbQ#BIbZt1TUTkaJ4vj-mkkJ4_ZFuc5ZW_BdMLb7tBxaYZo
MOD - INFORMATIONS
* Endurance Series rF2 MOD Information : https://www.enduracers.com/esrf2_presentation.html
* Endurance Series rF2 MOD Downloads : https://www.enduracers.com/esrf2_downloads.html
MOD - DONATIONS
If you liked the mod and are willing to help us pay the bills for softwares, feel free to make a donation !
* Link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4XT2SLN9EYCM4&source=url
Good update, any plan to improve alpine series' physics which have some flaws?
We have an update in works for the Alpine Series mod in several domains (and the update will come with some additional informations for physics because some feelings reported as "flaws", aren't), but it's not the right topic here.
Great update one of my top mods. Thank you so much.
Great Work! Thanks so much for the nice Update.
Has always been been my favorite mod thank you for the update!!!!
There seems to be a problem with the GTE Aston Martin, when selected as the driven car or as AI the game crashes to desk top when the track loading reaches 81% -82%. I assume that is the point the cars are loaded. It also crashes when you go to the showroom with the Aston Martin. All other cars seem to be working OK. Great mod other wise, really enjoying it.
I am also experience this
Massive update hours and hours of work great stuff thanks for making this mod even better
Could be a problem with the upgrade.ini?
This are the last two rows in the trace.txt:
Separate names with a comma.