Endurance Racing Offline

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Sean McCormack, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Sean McCormack

Sean McCormack Registered

(I have sort of posted about this issue before) I love doing offline endurance races with AI quite frequently. I did them pretty often for the time I had on rfactor 1 (and I still do them). I would do the same on rfactor 2, but the ai co driver speed is really slow. I have found that its pace is around 95% difficulty which is slow for me. I find the ai co driver is around 2.5 seconds a lap slower around most tracks.

Is there anyway we can have an adjustment slider or something to boost the speed of the ai co-driver?? I just really want to do 24h races and such, but i dont exactly want to be 20 laps down by the end of the race, racing for essentially nothing.

I edited this issue on rfactor 1 perfectly fine, but everything is more complicated with the rfactor 2 files. I cant just open and close it, So hoping this can be adjusted some time in the near future.

Not necessarily looking from a response on this thread, just some feedback.

Also, the ai love overturning into the corners and exits, I dont think this is an aiw thing, because it happens on all tracks at least once a lap. Maybe that can be adjusted soon as well.

atomed and jayarrbee36 like this.