Endurance Pack issue

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by SMOOVE7, Jun 17, 2018.

1. SMOOVE7

SMOOVE7 Registered

Hello,

I have purchased the endurance pack and have a concern. I was trying to set up a multi car race, but when the yellow loading bar gets approximately 80% done, I receive errors. If I choose the corvette listed as my car, and then I choose Porsche or DPI as my opponents I receive the errors listed. If I choose Corvette and my opponents are also Corvette, then it loads. If I choose Corvette and the Norma NM30 as my opponents, I receive a bone 02 NM30 error. Basically I cannot seem to choose multiple cars from the pack to race on the track at the same time. The AI has to have the same car I do or I get the errors listed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SMOOVE7

SMOOVE7 Registered

I dont know if you can se the pics I listed. They say:

Mesh 991_rsrwiper: Bone BONE01_991RSR could not be found in anim fime WIPER.ANM

Not enough Bones in anim file WIPER.ANM to match mesh

3. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Try right clicking the game in steam, properties, local files, verify integrity.

4. SMOOVE7

SMOOVE7 Registered

Coutie,

Yes I did try that as well. Unfortunately that did not solve my concern. Has anyone else voiced this concern or is this the first time you have heard of this?

5. Booth_doberman

Booth_doberman Registered

Does it do this on all tracks?

6. SMOOVE7

SMOOVE7 Registered

So I did some testing and here is what I came up with. I chose corvette and opponent was Oreca 07

24 Heures Du Mans (not enough bones in anim file wiper.anm to match mesh)

Autodrome of Portugal 2.28 (not enough bones in anim file wiper.anm to match mesh)

Brands GP 0.74 (not enough bones in anim file wiper.anm to match mesh)

Mills Metropark 2.1 Inner Loop C (not enough bones in anim file wiper.anm to match mesh)

I chose the Porsche 991RSR GTE 1.19 and the opponent was the Norma M30 LMP3 1.17

Mills Metropark 2.1 Inner Loop C (Mesh nm30_wiper: Bone02_NM30 could not be found in anim file wiper.anm)

Norisring 1.12 (Mesh nm30_wiper: Bone02_NM30 could not be found in anim file wiper.anm)

Silverstone 1.86 GT layout (Mesh nm30_wiper: Bone02_NM30 could not be found in anim file wiper.anm)

Charles Moore likes this.
  7. Charles Moore

Charles Moore Registered

I have the same issue, I have created a vmod with all the new cars from the Enduro pack and a hand full of tracks (I’ve tried vanilla tracks and then a vmod with modded tracks), it fails to load giving me the gMotor 2 errors,
    I read somewhere that this could be a ram / virtual memory error so I stole some of my partners ram to give me 32gb and that did not improve things so then I changed the virtual memory setting so that windows will do it on the fly, but no success
    My specs are:
    Windows 10 64bit
    16gb ram
    Intel i7-7700k oc
    GTX 1070 oc

8. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Way back in the past, we would always recommend going back to default cpu and video and ram speed settings if a user was experiencing difficulties. 16Gigs should be more than enough. Are you trying to load too many cars for certain tracks? There could be lots of reasons, but here is my debugging method.
    1. Only use default cars, disable even just the add-on skins. Default S397 GTE cars, and just one S397 track such as Silverstone.
    2. Using just one track and just a few default cars, try to create a Vmod. If that works, make a new Vmod with two tracks, etc.
    Only add cars and tracks AFTER you have verified the previous version is operating correctly. Good Luck

9. Bernd

Bernd Registered

I have a suspicion about what causes that problem.
    If both cars load without this error message, when you load them as single cars, i would say, that both cars use the file wiper.anm as animation file for the wipers, but the wiper meshes have a different number of bones.
    If you create the vmod with both cars, the following happens.
    Because the name of the animation file is the same, it gets loaded only 1 time, from the car that gets loaded as first one.
    So it matches only the wiper mesh of this car.
    And when the other car gets loaded, the error message appears.
    I could bet, that if you create the vmod with only 1 car, or if you select an opponent car that uses a wiper animation file with another filename, the error don't appears anymore.
    Files should always have unique names, for a mod in rfactor.

Charles Moore likes this.
  10. Frito Sanchinelli

Frito Sanchinelli Registered

Ugh, I am so tired of this problem. I made some progress today though. I loaded up the GTE car pack cars along with Lime Rock to test.

If I only load the BMW M8 against other BMW M8 cars it loads no problem and I was able to turn a few laps. As soon as I load the other cars, Corvette and Porsche GTE models... BOOM I begin getting these "g2motor error - wiper animation bone issue"

sometimes it says it is a URD C7 or Porsche 991 RSR file. I hope we can get somewhat of a solution soon. :(

I've tried these things:

- remove all packages
    - verify integrity of files
    - unsubscribe from some workshop content

I understand it may be a mod causing this BUT odd that the GTE pack would tie in with a mod and then render it useless due to a shared file. Please let me know what we can do to solve this. Really love rf2 but these issues kill my simracing time.

11. Bernd

Bernd Registered

We can do nothing, since s397 content is encrypted, except of waiting for an update, that fixes the problem.

12. RickAle

RickAle Registered

Hi
    I have purchase the endurance pack when it came out, because of the VEC championship in SRC.
    All well and fine, downloaded the updates from SRC for the skins and other things, all fine.
    I want to open a server with the version prior to SRC, because we are not allow to open a server with the official SRC mod. Unfortunatelly at first I can see were all Oreca, also the GT were Oreca.
    Today also all cars disappear, I do not see any cars. In ALLtracks & vehicles it appears only POrsche version 1.49, No Oreca o Corvette o BMW. I have uninstall everything, deleted the folder rF2, re-install, it did not take long. When I am going to check, everything is there also logs form motec plugin. All the cars and files are there in the folder rF2.
    Redo the process, nothing in loca, creade a mod with the corvette and Oreca.
    Open a server and nothing no cars.
    uninstall and re-install 4 times tonight and still all the files in there again there are 24 giga of data in the folder, even thought I delete them to the bin and emptied the bin 4 times. where are this files? it download only 1.8 gigs, then another 3.2 of the Vec mod from SRC, this does not make 24 gigs, I have unsubscribe to all in workshop, not suppose to download all tracks and cars, SRC mod works fine but I want to play the previous version and it does not shows cars or track for the endurance pack.
    Can somebody help please, I am going mad.
    I hope I have managed to explain my problem, never had anything like this before
    Thanks
    Rick

13. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Some screenshots may help your confusing (to me) post.
    What have SRC done to the GTE pack?
    You probably should have started your own thread.

Something else that I thought was strange, does S397 know that SRC claim to run "The Official rFactor 2 Endurance Championship"?
    https://simracing.club/

14. Mark Fuller

Mark Fuller Registered

In short, yes. Jimmi Allinson who runs SRC, works at S397 and there has been a close relationship between Jimmi and Marcel for some time. Marcel actually races in the VEC Championship ;)

15. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

No problems, I didn't see anything else written on the Home and About Us pages besides that quote.
    Maybe a link on the homepage to the S397 homepage and a note, similar to your reply, on the About Us page could minimise any doubt from others. :cool:

16. RickAle

RickAle Registered

Hi Adsta
    I notice that you had your answer about SRC

All what I want is to be able to uninstall clean all rF2 files hidden or not and deleted from my PC, then I can do a fresh install.
    I nevere never had such a problem with rF2 or Rfactor.
    I am not sure which screen shot you need,
    Please imagine when you go on local race and the list of cars available to you is totally empty, choosing a custom mod, if I chose all track&vehicles, there are plenty to chose, but not the cars I need, although they are on the list as installed cars.... Another thing, when trying to uninstall from the launcher teh vec mod in order to be able to uninstall the cars, it is impossible, it does not give you the choice to uninstall or delete the package.

The cars are present in your launcher thought, all versions of it, the mod is present the track too. When you go either in Multiplayer or local there is no cars, totally blank. Some people resolved the issue by restarting rF2 2 or 3 times then the cars appears.
    Not to me after several restart of rF2
    But, if i go as multiplayer in SRC server, I have all the cars witht heir skins nd everything works fine.

Uninstall via Steam, and when re-install everything, all the old files are back, all cars and tracks, as I said there are 25 gigs of data and I download only 6 G, I also uninstall from control panel, 4 times uninstall re-install, same problem. The funny thing is that the new cars from the Endurance Pack, Porsche, BMW, Corvette, Oreca and Norma, are not downloading.
    I mess a bit with steam, I do not have the list of my cars in the workshop now, I think I hit the button unsubscribe to all ( I hate steam, not user friendly at all) I paid for the endurance pack but cannot download it.

Let me know the screen shots you need

Thanks
    Riccardo

17. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Unsubscribe everything from Workshop and your Inventory (GTE cars etc)
    Uninstall rF2 through Steam.
    Go to where your Steam is installed, open the Steam folder and a search: 365960
    Delete everything it finds, plus E:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2
    You could also go to your Steam settings and clear the download cache.
    That should be about everything gone.
    When you reinstall, if you don't want all the default content just go to the Workshop when it starts downloading everything and hit the Unsubscribe From All button.

18. RickAle

RickAle Registered

All perfect and works fine thanks very much

19. RickAle

RickAle Registered

@ADSTA

Another problem with one of my friend
    he is getting fed up with rF2.
    I have done a remote session to his PC, I am actually on at the moment. Cannot delete file 365960, the message say that cannot find the files, they are there I can see them, but cannot delete them because cannot find (??)

I think this is the main problem he has. Steam is under WIN 10, he install it in D Drive.
    uninstall twice and still not working properly. Wheel not going well, with all other games it works fine, Automobilista, Dirt, etc.
    The wheel does not work with rF2.
    He is saying that will ask for a refund back and he is very upset.
    Can you help with this issue?

20. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

in the wheel preferences, in windows, often the wheel has to be the first item listed. If he has gamepads or separate pedals/shifter, disconnect those before booting rF2. Then when rF2 is fully booted go to the controller options and search for his wheel. THen make sure he assigns his wheel and pedals etc . Finally take out one default car at Silverstone or Nola. See how that goes. good luck

ADSTA likes this.