Enable changing fov only in replays in multiview

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by TheDog6, Apr 10, 2021.

1. TheDog6

TheDog6 Registered

Hello, I guess it's not possible, but it would be good if it would be possible to increase or decrease FOV when multiview is enabled, only in replays. I know I always can disable multiview before watching a replay, but if these feature was enabled, it would save a lot of time. Thanks.

2. TheDog6

TheDog6 Registered

For those who care about replays, yesterday I made a curious discovery, that maybe most of you are aware of: in the nvidia surround control panel, after you correct the bezels and press "apply", in the available resolutions combo there is a new resolution, called "bezels corrected resolution" or so, in my case was 5826 * 1080. You don't need to set this resolution for Windows, just use it in the apps you want, but always with surround enabled. Just unchecking mutiview in Rf2, with this resolution makes the junctures between bezels correctly aligned.

At first I couldn't set 60 Hz as refresh rate, but only 50 Hz. Then, trying to set it at 60 I crashed something that forced me to reinstall Windows, after doing it, I now can set 60 Hz normally.