ECCI 7000 Settings - Please share :-)

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Syonco, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Syonco

Syonco Registered

Yo!

If any of you peoples has one, feel free to share! So far it's crap, still trying to tweak :cool:

2. gecervi

gecervi Registered

same problem for me with my ECCI 7000, can not ride.
    I have big problems, I feel very direct and responsive steering wheel and then I feel just the FF on the pavement, in a few words just feel the car under the seat

3. Syonco

Syonco Registered

That's kinda what i'm experiencing too. It's near impossible to drive unless we find the right tweaks.

4. Syonco

Syonco Registered

Also impossible to feel when the car is about to, or is sliding.. Feedback is SEVERELY lacking :-/ ISI Buy yourself a ECCI to test, hihi

5. gecervi

gecervi Registered

It's a shame that a wheel of Euro 2500 will not work with rfactor2, when then IRACING, NETKARPRO, FVA, it works fine.

6. Syonco

Syonco Registered

Ok thanks to a helpfull guy over at iRacing forums he found a fix that works WONDERFULLY with the game! Simply load the TSR wheel profile from the controller options and VOILA!!! ;)

7. Acestumacher

Acestumacher Registered

Be intersted to see exactly what settings you guys are running, can you post some pics please.

8. gecervi

gecervi Registered

news please?

9. isamu

isamu Registered

what the ****???? I too own an ECCI 7000 but have not bought the game yet, and if this is true then I will VERY hot!!! :mad: Are you guys SURE there isn't a tweak or something that can be applied to make the wheel feel good?

10. TechAde

TechAde Registered

Have you tried the suggestion from a couple of posts up?

11. isamu

isamu Registered

Oh...didn't see that :D

12. TechAde

TechAde Registered

Eyes open, wide awake! Would you like a coffee? :p

13. gecervi

gecervi Registered

However even with that suggestion, the wheel is not perfect, especially the FF, so let's make the best together, and write here, thanks ;)

14. Syonco

Syonco Registered

Hey! I'm still trying to tweak it to be as 'perfect' as the beta would allow. So far swapping to the TSR wheel profile has made things better, but there is still work to be done. Will get some pics up once i've given some new settings a go.

15. gecervi

gecervi Registered

good, good, please come forward, we must work hard to improve everything, thanks

16. Syonco

Syonco Registered

If you guys haven't yet tried it -- edit the TSR racing Wheel.ini

Find the -> steering torque filter="0" line and try between 4-16. I personally run it at 8. It reduced the constant vibrating i was getting.

17. gecervi

gecervi Registered

test now, tks

18. Syonco

Syonco Registered

Anyone had any luck finding a nice setting? Been away for a while so haven't had the time to tinker with it much.

19. Driv45Gordon

Driv45Gordon Registered

I haven't found anything yet. I tried the settings you put in. At the start of a race my wheel pulls left hard and takes a straight away to come back to center. Then it's just not consistent steers left to fast and left just about right. I've tried changing max left-right, center. Sensitivity, lock, ect. I just can't get it comfortable. In iracing, pcars, F2011-10 even GTR2, Arca it feels good. I hope the devs will have some ideas for us also. I haven't tried rfactor though, maybe I'll reinstall it and see how it works?

20. 1banger

1banger Registered

Latest build still has my ECCI 7000 as unusable. I use the T500rs profile, but all it does is get the game to recognize inputs from the wheel are being sent. In game, it's terrible both steering and FFB. I can map the shifters in settings but in game I can't shift manually. Every other game I have, has no issues with the wheel. When are the devs going to fix this? I'm sure that there are enough users out there with ECCI wheels that it would be worth their time.