[REL] E-SPORT GT3 Series.

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by D.Painter, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Danny O'Neill

Danny O'Neill Registered

Hi again D.Painter, I have downloaded the v0.2 but I know you said to uninstall the previous version via the launcher but can you walk me through this, i.e. do I go into the launcher and find the five cars from the challenger pack and manually uninstall them or is there a way of uninstalling the E-Sport series in one go?
    also I have the GT3 pack how do I go about adding the cars from the gt3 pack and how do I get the Callaway to show up.
    Sorry for the silly questions :)

2. Rujasu

Rujasu Registered

You sort the list by package and uninstall the GT3 car files that have a package associated with them.

You install the vettes just like you installed the other cars, by downloading the file from the previous post.

3. Danny O'Neill

Danny O'Neill Registered

Thanks Rujasu, I'll have a go at it and see how I get on

4. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

I've added a in depth description on the install and update of this mod to the first post.
    Tried to make it as informative as I could think off, please let me know if it can be improved upon.

Magus likes this.
  5. Danny O'Neill

Danny O'Neill Registered

Thanks D.Painter,
    I couldn't ask for more, you sir are a total gentleman :)
    thanks so much for this wonderful mod and all your help, very much appreciated
    now if I could find the time to enjoy it lol

6. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

Maybe you want to add that only one skin pack per car is possible, so that you have to remove any already installed one and re-subscribe to the inventory content first, before an other pack can be installed.

Anyway, I would like to say a big thank you for your dedication and amazing skins for these cars!

7. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

To be honest it's a bit confusing why the cars can't have more than one at a time installed. I get it if the Mas that has the files in it was named the same, it would over write the one that is currently installed. Effectively just replacing it. This is why I didn't follow the example of other skin packs and name the Mas the same as the original one from S397. car_upgrade.mas.

To me there is no real reason for there to be any conflict. I'll need to test this and see if I can understand it better. Maybe there is a way to work around it.

8. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I know that you can have car files in a .mas, have it be any name, and you can drag and drop it into the installed/vehicles/car folder and it will work. No .rfcmp necessary. It's pretty much like the old rF1 days, except it needs to be in a .mas. Just needs a valid .veh and skin .dds in that .mas

9. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

E-SPORTS GT Series Update.
    Added Callaway and Bentley.
    upload_2019-8-17_21-19-15.png upload_2019-8-17_21-20-1.png upload_2019-8-17_21-20-53.png

10. Chris Lesperance

UPDATE 2: All fixed. Some how uninstalling V2 E-Sport removed the base GT3 pack files. Had to redownload the GT3 pack, then I was able to install the E-Sport pack. Thanks

UPDATE: I think the GT3 packages uninstalled on me. Still investigating

Original Post:
    I am having issues installing the update. I then uninstalled everything and attempted to reinstall. Getting this message with the previously created packs. I hope I'm not missing something obvious.
    Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  11. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

I have added a section to the bottom off the first post that explains what and why this is happening and a simple fix for it.
    Unfortunately I have no control over what is happening when removing add-on mods such as skins packs. All, Any skins pack. This is not unique to this one.

Corti likes this.
  12. GeraArg

GeraArg Registered

A must have!!!
    Thanks buddy!!!

13. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

E-SPORTS GT Series Update 2.
    Added the Mercedes AMG GT3 and added a few more Porsche teams.
    upload_2019-9-3_14-20-43.jpeg upload_2019-9-3_14-21-13.jpeg upload_2019-9-3_14-21-45.jpeg upload_2019-9-3_14-22-28.jpeg

MaD_King, Cangrejo, makan and 8 others like this.
  14. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

Fantastic job. I don't know how I hadn't seen this thread before.

15. rd.king

rd.king Registered

great work.
    Hope to see it in the workshop.

makan and FrC like this.
  16. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Superb skins, incredible amount of hours needed to obtain such an outstanding result. Thanks and cheers.

17. Dani Mcfly

Dani Mcfly Registered

Really nice skins! could you add skins for the Ferrari 488 and Lambo Hurracan from the GT3 World Series Mod? they compliment very well

18. Chris Lesperance

Both need to be updated. Physics need to be BOP with the S397 content. The new shaders added. And at this point, the Evo version of the 488 will need to be converted/added. The Lambo Evo as well probably, but since most of the content is 2018, that one isn't necessarily needed.