DX11 triple monitor setup - Mouse clicks on wrong screen

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by OttoAcosta, Nov 15, 2017.

1. OttoAcosta

OttoAcosta Registered

Just recently upgraded to dx11 and it is impossible to navigate through menu or setup options as the mouse wont work on the center screen were the UI is located but on the left screen which is blank.

- NVidia GeForce GTX 770 card with triple monitors setup as a single monitor with NVidia soround
    - Windows 8.1
    - I have tried both Multiview on/off on rF video settings without any luck

Please help!

2. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered

I have something similar with my two screens. I have a large TV on the left as my main screen and a smaller monitor on the right for games. rF comes up on my right screen as I selected in the graphics setup but the mouse is on the left screen. It is offset, the mouse stays within an invisible border on the top left of the left screen but it will operate the buttons on the right screen. I have to Alt Tab, that moves rF to the top left of the left screen (as a borderless window), then click the mouse or Alt Tab again to move it to the right screen. Sometimes it takes a few more Alt Tabs. I didn't have this problem with DX9, or with any other program (though I do have to select the smaller screen as Windows main screen with some games which don't allow you to select which screen to use).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  3. OttoAcosta

OttoAcosta Registered

That did it! thanks for the help and the detailed explanation.

Seven Smiles and rixracer like this.