DX11 content, Formula two update.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by green serpent, Jun 20, 2017.

1. green serpent

green serpent Registered

I've been away from rf2 for a while due to being really busy with work, so sorry if this has been asked already, but where do I subscribe to all Dx11 content at once (if possible). Also, I had performance issues last time I tried DX11, is it worth trying again or should I just hold off for the moment? ...I really want to drive the updated Formula 2, is this update DX11 only?

Cheers

2. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Hi. You have to subscribe to the content again. There is a thread called “don't forget to subscribe to the latest dx11 content“ or similar.
    Using not optimised content could produce performance issues. Make sure to use only dx11 content atm.
    Cheers

3. Drathuu

Drathuu Registered

4. Deadpedal

Deadpedal Registered

All updated DX11 content from S-397 is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/studio-397/myworkshopfiles/
    3rd party stuff you will have to suss-out yourself but it's easiest to sort content in the Workshop by "latest" as it's all since May 1st.
    Change log on the F2 is in the June Roadmap Update here: https://www.studio-397.com/2017/06/roadmap-update-june-2017/ and yes, it's a lot more than DX11 alone.
    If you've had performance issues, IMO it has to do with your hardware and your settings. You're likely to read a wide range of opinions but only you can decide if it is worth it to you. I hope it works out for you.

5. green serpent

green serpent Registered

Cheers guys

6. green serpent

green serpent Registered

Everything is running smoothly! rF2 is feeling and looking great, so damn happy right now.