Discussion in 'Locations' started by svictor, Dec 22, 2021.
the last.... for my friend @svictor
a few more grassy shots
Tornagrough Corner & the Hairpin has been further rebuilt with more historic accuracy(fences, hedges, crowds, etc). And a brand new track layout is currently under development (creating new AIW stuff atm).
Wow, simply...wow! Beautiful.
last piece of the puzzle...
I think that might be a bit low
Version 2.00 Update Notes
- Dundrod 1955 TT (Historic "Le Mans" Grid) by Jim Pearson
The Tourist Trophy layout with historic "Le Mans" style starting grid for maximum authentic experience.
Note, due to tight grid space, some vehicle AI may have trouble starting. If AI can't help crashing at race start, try use Grand Prix layout instead.
- Dundrod 1955 GP (Modern Grid) by Jim Pearson
The Grand Prix layout with modern style starting grids.
- Dundrod 1955 GP Reverse (Modern Grid) by Jim Pearson
The Grand Prix Reverse layout features a lot of high speed up & down hill corners, which is even more exciting and challenging with a different view angle at the vast open countryside.
- All layouts support a max number of 60 vehicles, with 30 shared pit spots per two vehicles.
Note, pit lane begins at the first pit stall, and ends at the last pit stall. It is important to steer and point vehicle towards the pit lane (between dash and dotted lines) before entering pit, otherwise any pit operation will be ignored. Practice is recommended.
- 6 starting lights sequence, which equivalent to the historic starting countdown.
- New historic accurate race default setting; race length (84 laps / 625 miles); race start time (10:30AM).
- New standard real road presets for all layouts.
- New default weather preset with Medium rubber preset.
- New AI Waypoint paths optimized for wide range of vehicle types, especially vintage vehicles.
Note, due to the dangerous nature of narrow road and high speed corner, AI may crash while overtaking. Lowering AI aggression setting may help reduce crash chance.
- New realistic collision wall. Roadside ditches are as dangerous as in real life.
- Reworked all trackside cameras.
- Full track PBR update with hundreds of new & improved PBR materials & textures.
- New surface imperfection on the road edge, significantly improved overall terrain model.
- Extended all road junctions with drivable surface for a more complete view at the track.
- New 3D grass clusters with more variations. The wild grass now blends naturally with terrain pattern.
- New road PBR materials and hand-drawing groove & puddle textures, remapped visual groove and puddle, the track now fully supports the latest wet visual rendering.
- Remodeled all 2D hedge, bush, fence, wall, gate objects into full 3D.
- Hundreds of new scratch-made 3D models for extra historic immersion.
- Improved large amount existing objects with more details.
- More crowds.
Thanks to Jim for extensive support and help that made this update possible.
Thanks to friends and everyone's support and encouragement.
Oh, I don't know...
Ohhh!!!! I will try tonight! Thanks You and Jim!
Wow. Nice Update. Thx for the hard Work!!!
Looking forward to trying it out tonight. Now to figure out what car to use first......
Gift that keeps on giving.
@datasting - Yes, that's the car I'll test the update on tonight too. Mucho gracias for the continuing updates. Wonderful!
Separate names with a comma.