Driver education evaluation

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by whitmore, Dec 28, 2015.

1. whitmore

whitmore Registered

While not new at all but IMO a major missing link for both drivers new to Rfactor2 or sim racing is a way to understand what is needed to be successful and a measure of improvement.

The "Driving School" with education and challenge as a way to show case what can be done "The Teacher" and the yes I can do this moment "' I met the challenge".

This mode of demonstration learning and achievement by meeting the challenge provides IMO the best platform for drivers to measure their skill level and improve. If we want new people to join us we need to provide the tools for them to accept the steep learning curve sim racing requires.

The better drivers are at their craft the better the racing is. There is no better way to showcase the "how it should look" than the instructor on track.

I m sure most understand the words here to link to the past but it is really such a shame that something so successful should remain as history.

This proposed theory with practice built into RF2 would be IMO a perfect link for new and not so new drivers to get from sim racing what we so desire " To be a better driver".