Downloaded the sim. Do I DL all the cars and tracks seprately?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeffro503, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Jeffro503

Jeffro503 Registered

Hey guys , i wasn't sure exactly where to look for this. I did the full install and update and it shows only 4 cars so far , two Corvette's , Clio and the formula Renault. Do i download all the tracks and cars individually? No big deal , just needed to know the best way to go about doing it. Kind of used to dl'ing all the user made stuff in GSCE , but the actual GSCE comes with a lot of content right off the get go. So that threw me off a bit.

2. TJones

TJones Registered

Yes, it has been done to keep the filesize small i suppose! :)

Just forgot, you can also download and install content throu the Launcher (Content-symbol, then choose "remote content" tab)

3. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Hi and welcome! :)

No. You can select multiple contents in the launcher (remote content) and then right click and download and install... everything in a row, automatically.

View attachment 18199

4. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

Whe you open the launcher, on content menu (i think is the third icon) you can see local content and remote. You can download and automatically install from that.
    Its easier if the launcher is already config and you have made the default install type (like folders and directorys). Or you can adjust wherever you let installed content and packages.

5. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

6. Jeffro503

Jeffro503 Registered

Awesome guys , thank you! Hope to be visiting these forums quite often. Thanks again for your help.