Download Gjed + build 1108 DX9 Shaders

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by gianlucap, Sep 18, 2018.

1. gianlucap

gianlucap Registered

Hi guys. I was curious to play with Gjed, but it's not available for the DX11 version of RF2 and the tool stopped working with the release of the Build 1109, when the devs replaced the DX9 shaders with the DX11 ones. Later S397 removed the tool from the game.
    I have installed the RF2 build 1108, copied Gjed and the content of the "ModDev/Shared" folder, pasted everything inside the current build of RF2 and I can confirm that the tool works.
    Now, I haven't exported anything with the tool, but it loads the files scn and gmt (tried with Joseville and two track that I have converted from RF1 and with the gmt file of Skipbarber chassis) and it let me use the program tools. So everything seems fine.

The online wiki isn't available anymore, I have added in the folder a pdf version of the wiki, after I found it with the webtime machine.

If someone is interested for whatever reason to use the tool, I post here a link and the instructions to get it working.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KrLwNvPABKoA4zO4N9kbHQf5JE8HeyOf

If there are problems let me know if some other file of the build 1108 is needed to make it working properly, because I still have a copy of the build in my pc.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    Wizzo58 likes this.