Doing tracks by 0

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by jrg_carrion94, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Jka

Jka Member Staff Member

Well, here is third one. ;)

And it was year 1986 or something...

Cheers!

2. Bink

Bink Registered

@MrMaverick ... That's why it's a good idea to start with a 50 - 80 dollar product... for a year or so.. until you know if you still want, or even need more power. I used Gimp2.4 (freeware) for 3 years.... before spending $700 on Photoshop.

@Jka ... If you'd call from a film or tv studio they'd heard of... it was loaned, or given free, sometimes even pre-beta (and with technicians, if you wanted). Cadd & 3d stuff.. but also assemblers, compilers, emulators.. development systems, computers.. whatever. Any company, any product. .. "Do you suppose that we could get that other lunar excursion module over here next week?" ... So.. fun with toys.

@pay2021... yea.. I remember that it was NOT faster to design printed circuits with autocad back then... It was only easier to CHANGE things (when you needed to) later. The alternative was clear milar film... a bunch of very thin black tape... and razor blades & tweezers to lay out the circuit traces. Better than pencil & paper.... but not much. I'm still waiting for the flying cars that Popular Science said we'd be driving by now.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013