does rf2 support 10320 x 1440?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by dpeagle, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Good one.

Ok, looks like the guy has a lot of things to check and try. :D

2. dpeagle

dpeagle Registered

WOW! i wake up today and check the thread and look at all the help. thanks guys! a few things, someone mentioned that one monitor was not the same. that is correct, one monitor is the freesync version of the x34 (xr341ck). i am using it while the gsync x34 is being repaired by acer. they are very similar monitors, the xr341ck tops out at 75hz while the x34 tops at 100hz. as far as physx, normally i do have it set on auto but i was trying different settings at the time i took the screenshot. at the time i setup the triples last week i did a ddu driver uninstall because of the bad nvidia driver update they had a couple of weeks ago. later today i will try WhiteShadows suggestion of deleting the rfconfig.ini file. if that doesn't work i will install dxcapsviewer. i will be back. thanks again guys.

3. dpeagle

dpeagle Registered

View attachment 19625 View attachment 19626

4. dpeagle

dpeagle Registered

SUCCESS! ok i was able to enable mulitview and this is how i did it just in case anyone else has this issue. i tried deleting the config.ini file as suggested without success. i then opened the config.ini file and near the bottom their is a line for widescreenUIWidth, here you plug in the width, in my case 10320. then go to MaximumVidRes and input the resolution, in my case (10320, 1440). save exit and enjoy. you will now find the resolution and multiview access in your video settings. thank you to everyone who replied with help. it's nice to get constructive help on a forum. it's rare these days. dan

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2016
  5. Natureboy

Natureboy Registered

Must look awesome. For fun, please let us know what graphic settings you go with and the resulting FPS. Enjoy.

6. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

I'm glad you solved. Have fun! :)