SOLVED DEVMOD stops if loading track with AI

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Joan Prim Armengol, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Joan Prim Armengol

Joan Prim Armengol Registered

Hello,

I modified the fast path on a track and recorded again pit path to make the rejoining smoother.
    After joining both sides and reloading the track a couple times the game stop (or crashes without error pop up) when trying to load the track with AI. Although it allows to add AI if you load the track with only you.
    Also the pit crew man that tells you the way to leave pitlane is facing pit wall instead of the garages.
    Can someone tell me what's wrong?

Thanks.

2. Bernd

Bernd Registered

That could have different reasons, depending of what you did exactly.
    Just a first guess: did you record (with record you mean to set new waypoints right?) the pit path in the wrong direction?
    And if you have made a new pitpath (waypoints), did you delete the old waypoints?
    And if yes, all or only the waypoints of the old pitpath?
    Without to have your edited file or an exact description of what you have done, it's hard->impossible to figure out what went wrong.

3. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

What cars are the AI's loading in? Check the AI filter.

Is it by any chance a car you have mas files packed up with? If so, that can cause a crash.

4. Joan Prim Armengol

Joan Prim Armengol Registered

I finally solved by finding corridors again, just forgot to do that. After that the pit crew was pointing in the wrong direction.
    The crash was due to a car. I tried to see if you can use cars directly from the game in devmod and forgot to remove it after noticing it was not working.
    Thanks for the anserws.