Dev Mode Tire Brand Issue/Error

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by SL1DE, Aug 9, 2018.

1. SL1DE

SL1DE Registered

I seem to be having a problem with the tire brand in dev mode. Game is crashing, trace is showing:
    59.60s tire_manager 1412: Non-existent tire brand ""

However it was working fine 8 months ago and I haven't changed anything at all. Veh is pointing to the correct HDV, HDV says TireBrand=1996_TIRES, TBC is called "1996_TIRES.TBC", all the tires are pointing to the correct TGM's and there aren't any typos.

What am I missing here? I mean, it has been 8 months so I am a little bit rusty...

Edit: Wait it's happening to ALL OF my Mod Dev cars. Did they change something in recent months? WTF? I should've posted this in Technical & Support. Even the SkipBarber doesn't work. Dev Mode is broken. o_O

2. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

The skip may not load cause its using a bad car as the pace car. Try just having the skip only in the vehicles folder to see if it still crashes

3. SL1DE

SL1DE Registered

Yep, you're right. Removing all my mods from the vehicle folder eliminated the problem. But I don't have any pace cars. o_O

Now to re-add them one-by-one to see where the problem lies.

Thanks again. :D

Nibiru likes this.
  4. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

If you have more than 1 car in Dev it will usually use the other car as the pace/safety car.

5. SL1DE

SL1DE Registered

Yeah that makes sense. It was trying to use the broken car then which was a WIP I never finished or really got to the point where it would show up in the game, so that must've been crashing it.