DEV MODE keybords shortcut problem HELP Needed

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by fab06, May 9, 2016.

1. fab06

fab06 Registered

hi

i dont found a post with all the keybords shortcut of the dev mode , so i tested push like Ctrl+H , Ctrl+N ,etc .. to see whats it does , on all the keybords with Ctrl+ or Alt+ , i dont understand at all the fonction , but no problem , my AIW for my track was good so :confused:

but after closed RF2 dev mode and re-open it and lauch my track , now theres an invisible problem on the track , car crash on new invisible wall allmost everywhere on the track now , after search still dont know , i just saw what it is with push Ctrl+H 2times :mad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dont know how it came on my track and on witch files this new error is located ??

im stupid yes i know , i dont touch anymore keybords shortcut in dev mod ! !

HELP : someone know what is this pink meshing , AIW / TDF ??

(apologise for my bad english , hope you understand my post)

2. Jka

Jka Member Staff Member

Hit Ctrl + H again to get rid of that pink mesh. ;)

First Ctrl + H brings up gap indicator, second that pink mesh and third Ctrl + H turns both of these off.

AFAIK gap indicator is ON by default.

3. fab06

fab06 Registered

thx , but i already know that .. i think now :p i known all keybords shortcup of the dev mode , just dont known whats they do ..

but do you know what is this pink mesh ??

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I thought the pink mesh just showed the final terrain shape, no idea why any keyboard shortcut would affect the terrain in that way. I've done my own key testing previously (never think to write down what I find, unfortunately), including some that crash my devmode occasionally, and never had something like that happen.