SOLVED Dedicated server - Sebring mod - Error loading mesh file

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by PaladinUK, Oct 21, 2018.

1. PaladinUK

PaladinUK Registered

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help.

I run a dedicated server and have created a Mod Package for Sebring with the Radical SR3. However upon loading the track to launch the server I receive the following error message:

gMotor2 Error

"Error loading mesh file STRAIGHT_IPB.GMT to memory"

For info, within Locations / Sebring 2018, folders for 1.00 and 1.01 are present and when building the mod I select version 1.01, which then lists the tracks available. (I tried using 1.00 but this version does not contain track data).

I don't have this issue with any other mod packages that I run.

Any ideas please?

Thanks!

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

3. PaladinUK

PaladinUK Registered

Thanks @Lazza Much appreciated.

I'll give that a proper read tonight, especially the bit about paid content and the Serverkeys and ServerUnlock.bin files.

Hopefully I've missed something straightforward although I wouldn't have had a clue unless you'd highlighted that there are certain requirements when making a mod package and hosting a server containing paid content. Everything else just works without issue.

Thanks again.

4. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

I had on our server the same issue. The strange thing is it occoured after a server / weekend restart. The first start of the server was fine.
    My solution was reinstalling the content and then start the server again. I didnt change anything in the settings or the vmod. But then it was working again.

5. PaladinUK

PaladinUK Registered