Date of release

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DriverN1, Mar 1, 2011.

1. DriverN1

DriverN1 Registered

Well. I wait for rF2 too much time...it's really boring :( is there any info? When will rF2 be released?
    Look at this vote:
    http://www.simracingworld.com/games/281-rfactor-2/
    so sim-racers don't believe in realising rF2 even! It's terrible! :( I can't wait anymore and look at screenshoots and video of future rF2! I want to play! Developers please tell something or upload demo-version rF2 here!

2. Pandamasque

Pandamasque Registered

Well, if you really can't, you don't have to 'wait and look at screenshoots and video of future rF2'. You can look at this cat for example.
    I think it's awesome.
    [​IMG]

3. hoover

hoover Registered

It'll be ready when it's ready. Sweet kitty btw ;-)

No need to pester the devs about a date they themselves probably don't have a clue about. I'm sure the folks are busy as heck either way!

4. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

It's always been "cool" to have a hate on for rF so that poll doesn't surpirse me. I bet everybody who voted it will never be out doesn't play rF and and most haven't even tried it. I agree with above, it will be out when it's out.

5. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I'll quite happily play rF1 for another year or so, plenty of mods and tracks in that to keep me going...DELAY release I say :D

6. lordpantsington

lordpantsington Registered

I totally agree.

That is one sweet cat.

I will never understand these people that think they are going to die if they don't get their shiny new toy. I say go ahead and roll over then. The community would be better without you. Harsh? Yes, but it is what I feel.

7. mianiak

mianiak Registered

Nice cat, and damn! someone is ruining the ring to cover up their own failure? That's shocking news! I bet the leisure park was rushed and opened too early without it being tested and finished properly.

8. beatnik

beatnik Registered

Easy now. Not sure i'd go that far. :)

9. kuato

kuato Registered

+1 for standing cat

10. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

I'd say just use the time to constantly improve your driving hardware. If you do one more thing each month to improve it than rF2 may get a special award for late starts.

+2 for standing cat. He is the man.

11. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I too am perfectly happy with the cat substitute whilst we wait for rf2, i applaud you for your effort Pandamasque, well done.

12. guod

guod Registered

What was the question?

;)

13. Quo-Fan

Quo-Fan Registered

This was the question:

Shure it´s really hard to wait. And it is even harder when you read news about coming and actually games like F1 2011, Need for speed shift, Nascar the game 2011, Gran Tourismo 5 and so on and on.
    I agree, it´s time for a statement like: release in the first half or in the second half of 2011 (or 2012, 2013, 2014...) or something like that.
    Rfactor is the most popular game around the world bought by millions of players and at this stage it seems that the developers don´t care about this.
    So come on ISI...

14. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

GT5 took years to be released. F1 2010 was released even though it was incomplete and F1 2011 is yet to have a release date.

I believe ISI is one of the few developers who plan on releasing their next product without any bugs or major issues. In the meantime I find some GREAT league racing on simbin titles and love doing hot laps on netkar. In my opinion though, rF2 is going to be a masterpiece. *crossing fingers*

15. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

Based on what? First release of rF1 contained a lot of bugs patched many times during 2 years after release (and a few left unfixed)
    I guess that ISI did nothing on rF2 for last 2 years and just starting to work on it OR the process is constantly interrupted by other (business) tasks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
  16. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Based on that it's taking awhile to be released. Oh and they have Tim Wheatley working for the now! (the nicest sim racer around) I doubt ISI is just sitting on their hands. Like I said in a previous post, it's cool to have a hate on for rF so I'll just take your post with a grain of salt. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
  17. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

hehe. I don't hate ISI or rF.
    I like this sim and support it for years on our portal including selling legal copies.

I just disagree with your statement.

18. DriverN1

DriverN1 Registered

You are 100% right! I totally agree. ISI don't care about own rF's community, ISI care about new business tasks. I love rF1 and wait for rF2. But it's stupid every year to look at screenshots and video and discuss about mystical rfactor3 :) ha-ha... I'm not watcher of nice pictures, I'm sim-racer and want to race. I believed ISI, but now I'm really disappointed... :(

19. V6_

V6_ Registered

You guys must be complete idiots to assume ISI isn't doing anything because you aren't getting instant gratification.

20. beatnik

beatnik Registered

V6_, patience is a thing that people had back in the 90s, doesn't exist much anymore. :-\