D BOX

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by herve, Jun 10, 2021.

1. herve

herve Registered

Hello
    For the past two weeks, my D-Box bug jacks have failed after two or three laps of the circuit. I tested with Assetto and it works very well and the assistance sees nothing abnormal on the cylinders. Could an Rfactor 2 update cause these issues? Do you have any information on this? (I haven't tried to re-install the games yet).

2. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

I’m using a simXperience motion box & all fine here
    Check with D-box software creators

3. herve

herve Registered

it's made for them there are no problems but they will do some research, after what is weird is that with Assetto it works well. I also noticed that since the last update of RF2 there are bugs, when leaving the circuit the game remains frozen on a white screen and the launch of the games is long ... complete reinstatement we'll see

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

longer load times will happen after a re-install, at least for the first time you re-visit each track. Try backing up your player.json file then delete it. (Just rename the .json extension, .jXXXson) Steam will download a fresh copy. Then you can copy and paste any edits from your backed-up file.

5. herve

herve Registered

Thank you for the info actually it seems steeper and more stable but I still have this problem of jacks failing I can not pinpoint the problem ...