Custom Multipliers for rFactor 2

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Suzukinol, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Suzukinol

Suzukinol Registered

In the recent years I noticed that some leagues are running F1 races at 75% distance. The problem is that rFactor 2 only lets you choose the tyre waste and fuel multiplier between x1, x2, x3... but it doesn't let you choose x1,5 for example. Thats forces the leagues to make changes into the mod they are using that cost time.

Could we expect in the near future an update that brings us unlocked multipliers so we can choose x1,5, for example?

That would be better for the leagues and for modding because all mods would be designed to work realistic in x1 multiplier

Cheers.

2. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

We can expect these things with the new UI (especially realroad).

While improving the stability, the performance, and the ergonomics of the UI, I hope that all the parameters will be ultra customizable.

It would take time to take everything into account, but it would be great :

The best simulation would be ultra customizable, what to exploit it to the maximum.

The most important being numerous graphical parameters and with at least 4 possible settings for each.

Same thing for the HUD, ultra customizable :

Transparency, font size, size of all objects, moving all elements freely, conditioned colors, make visible elements (laptime) so conditioned, sounds?

I know I have high expectations, but who knows? We may have some great surprises!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  3. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

Only way now is editing the mod.