Custom Championship

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nev, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Nev

Nev Registered

Any news on when we can expect a custom championship tool built into the new UI ?

Love Guitars n Cars likes this.
  2. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

With the massive list and current pace of things, think years rather than months

3. Nev

Nev Registered

Thats not great. I was hoping to see it before 2025 !! I suppose offline is far from a priority now a days

4. DucMan888

DucMan888 Registered

It would appear that way as a recent thread asking for updates the response was read the roadmaps.

5. bears

bears Registered

For some reason I fired up rfactor 1 yesterday made me realise how much is missing from rf2 and it’s offline experience and rfactor 1 was no star but it’s offline functionality is miles and miles ahead of rf2 which is so embarrassing for rf2….

maybe one day offline will get some attention…. Maybe?

6. Jihemme

Jihemme Registered

Not to mention even in iRacing you can build your own championship against AI...yes, even in the game that was made 100% to compete other players...

Seriously S397....

r00b Driver likes this.
  7. Nev

Nev Registered

Just seems and feels like the road maps are a rhetoric to make it feel like we are seeing development. I mean if this was a serious consideration it should have been built into the new UI which just feels like a reskin. Sorry to be so negative but fustrated as i really like the sim.

RoboCAT10 likes this.
  8. SuperMonaco_GP

SuperMonaco_GP Registered

sadly rf2 is slowly dying while any other sim is constantly improving month after month at a rapid pace.
    I wouldn't expect any new feature from a studio that took 5 years to make a new ui - or better, to add some colour to the very same ui we always had.

9. Woodee

Woodee Registered

10. Corgan

Corgan Registered

The point is, again, this is not their merit. And their pace is slowing, apart from new content, which is great, but not everything. Now, even the release candidates became white crow. There were the video blogs. How many were of them? Two or three? There were the weekly updates. Where are they? In february, 2020, they wrote: "Unrelated to UI, but we are also aware of the erratic throttle behavior of the AI cars, and we are looking into that." Now they even refuse to talk about it. And why? Because they are bored of the constant mentioning of bugs, and they tell you to go and play online. It is sad.

11. Woodee

Woodee Registered

ooooo k.... not sure what this has to do with the link I posted.

12. Corgan

Corgan Registered

I'm sorry if it wasn't clear. The championship manager is not s397's work. I use it all the time, it is a great tool. But the question was about the game's own custom championship. You pointed out that this tool exists, and I pointed out, it's not their work.

RoboCAT10 likes this.