Countach Help

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by Malik, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Malik

Malik Registered

I posted this same message in MOD announcement, and since I am looking for help I also am posing it in the HELP section. I have been chipping away at the Lamborghini Countach fro a few months. I have a very demanding job in my real life and do not have time or in some areas knowledge to see this through to the end. I am looking for people to join a team to get this Countach done. Everyone will get proper credit of course.

here is what is needed.

1 SOUNDS; i know nothing! so any help would be appreciated.

2 PHYSICS; I do understand some of the parameters, but to make this thing right it would be great to have an experienced person to help

3 Skinning/texturing; I will have the skins unwrapped im looking for someone to make some interesting liveries and or help me with some of the texturing.

the outside car body is about 95% done, only thing left is the nameplate, and door seams etc.
    inside is about 60% done.

Inbox me if you would like to join this team to get the Countach rolling!

2. jtbo

jtbo Registered

Have you contacted Petros MAK ?

Might be that there could be something gained for you and MAK Corp from co-operation.

With physics researching all the data is quite time consuming, sadly I haven't got much time for that, but feel free to use all tools I have at my homepage and look topics here at modding help section of ISI forums that have "let's talk" in heading to find out brake tool and ways to calculate antirollbars etc.

That should help a bit at least, shame that I have bit of hands full at the moment, this car is one of which I have liked, hopefully you can get good sound for it, it is something that I think make a lot of why car is so cool.

3. Malik

Malik Registered

thanks i will look into it.