Corvette servers ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D!2T, Feb 1, 2013.

1. D!2T

D!2T Registered

Have been trying to join ANY Corvette server now for the last hour or so and it's mighty frustrating! None of the Get Mods work, so came here to get the ISR~Corvette http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/6938-IsR-Vmod-Collection/page4 (which installed-no missing tracks or content). though now when I select the ISR server the join button is blanked out nor does a get mod appear. What am I doing wrong?

2. D!2T

D!2T Registered

Nevermind its fixed can now join the ISR server.. Orchard Lake 1.02 was missing! Weird that the .rfmod still installed with only v1.01 present?

This thread can be deleted please.

3. 10speed

10speed Registered

If you have problems installing new mods/tracks we have a sync application so you don't need to manually download and install anything or use the "get mod" feature. Currently our second server is running with various tracks and gt cars (corvette gt2, nissan gt1, nissan 370z).

4. D!2T

D!2T Registered

Tried using your sync application many months ago and after the verifying of the files that I already had it seemed to take an eternity to do anything else!

5. 10speed

10speed Registered

We now have a different sync and everything is working fine. At least that's what the users tell us. :) There are 6 gigabytes to be transferred during initial sync so it takes some time depending on server load and your connection though.