'Core/data.path' Verification Failure

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by eglan, Jun 5, 2013.

1. eglan

eglan Registered

Though the simulation runs, the installation of Build 218 has not been very successful in my instance. Under the UPDATE menu tab in the RFACTOR2 Launcher, when verifying (push verify button) the 'CORE/DATA.PATH' fails the integrity check. It is the only critical simulation file that fails verification (which is indicated at the end of the verification report).
    In addition, i cannot say whether or not the following issues stem from this failure but:
    1. the lights at the end of the pit lane are not on at the time that the red light used to be on in the previous build
    2. the practise time goes to 30hours instead of the 60minutes that i set it to
    3. the transparent trainer does not come on
    4. no cockpit view in the replay. previously once you move to the maximised view from the minimise view (which shows the leader board), the view would default to the cockpit view...but it no longer does that.

i reported this to rfactor. they advised me to uninstall the full reactor 2 down to the user information and activation information in '...roaming/.factor...' folder but still the same thing after uninstalling and reinstalling about 4times.

this is very disconcerting.

has anyone experienced this and/or knows the solution?

2. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

I am having the same verification failure
    'Core/data.path' Verification Failure
    This is all new to me so I am learning on the fly

Any help or information is greatly appreciated

3. c.giovanetti

c.giovanetti Registered

I'm having the same problem, I can not play this new version yet.