conversions for a newbee

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by les, Mar 20, 2012.

1. les

les Registered

i am new to using 3ds max to make rfactor tracks my experience comes from bobs track builder and 3dsimed this is what i have used in the past.

for anyone that is new to using 3ds max its a real steep learning curve i never modeled using the format that rfactor uses for materials that is confusing. adding more objects to a track im finding is difficult not the adding part but figuring out how to add the materials to the scene(but im working that out) figuring out the real road has gotten easier thanks too in a large part too freew67

he is a nice guy that will help out

in a way i have asked alot of questions in the forums here hoping to find answers most help or point you in the right direction thanks to these guys

the real reason im posting is i am like most want more tracks even conversions can be good as long as they are really worked over this is one reason why i have not released anything yet(still working on making it look really good)

anybody that does help out in here deserves a big thanks they take time out of there day to help (isi guys your doing a great job) so thank you everyone

2. Bink

Bink Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013