Continuous screen freezes & bugged player counter

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Balazs Varro, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Balazs Varro

Balazs Varro Registered

Hi,

Two days ago P1-Gaming hosted a race at Lime Rock Park with the official GT3 cars. We have started experiencing some severe screenfreezes through the field, and at some point during the second race when a driver left the race after (probably) crashing his car, the whole field had a huge screenfreeze at the same time. There were <20 cars on the server and there were no issues with the track during last year's Virtual Le Mans Series race

But this is not everything.

My pc is not a strong one (i3-8100, 8GB DDR4 ram, R9 270X 2GB without an SSD) but I have never experienced this many screenfreezes. A teammate (i3-4330, 8GB DDR3, 1060 6GB without an SSD) and myself were practicing on the Simracing.club Division two server, on Le Mans with the new McLaren Senna. For a start, the player counter in the launcher says 52/81 players (at 18:23 CEST) while nobody is online at the moment.
    So, I started a new stint and after 2 or 3 laps maybe I had a 5 second long screenfreeze while I was alone on the server. My teammate joined later on, (only the two of us were online) we did some laps. He was in front, we were charging towards the Porsche curves when suddenly he had a screenfreeze and our cars lagged into each other.

Another teammate of mine (FX-6350, 8GB DDR3, 1060 3GB, game installed on SSD) has had even less issues with the game than myself, now he's having these long screenfreezes in every 3-5 laps on Le Mans.

We find this issue rather annoying since it's really difficult to practice or race in the current state of the game. All three of us have our game set to Low - Medium-Low graphics since the DX11 update & the game was running fine even with 30+ cars during any sort of race.