Content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Siqueira, Jan 1, 2021.

1. John Siqueira

John Siqueira Registered

Hello! To join this competition we need to purchase all the cars and tracks used in the whole season?

2. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

yes, with the way the package system works, you need all the content that is present in the rFmod

3. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

And a good reason to buy content now when it's discounted if you're interested in the rF2 competitions.

GT3 Bundle is 50% off, Track Expansion Bundle is 25% off and Reiza Pack is 50% off.
    That's likely what you'll need for the next GT Series. You'll probably also need the Ferrari GT3 and the Spa track which aren't discounted.

You could get the Reiza Track Pack for 50% off but that only saves you a couple of dollars over the full pack.

There are a few other items that are on sale like Endurance Bundle at 50% off, which you may want for other series. And the next Steam sale may not be until the end of June.

4. John Siqueira

John Siqueira Registered

You're right about the discount opportunity, but even with the discount it's too expensive for the brazillian standards, specially for a beta phase. Don't want to mention the main Sim Racing "game", but, there we have races every hour with full grid, it's expensive, but it works great. I hate that game, but there is no other similar until now. If we compare the costs, the whole content for this GT series is the equivalent to buy 3 tracks and 1 car there... Anyway, I think the discount ends today... I'll race on that damn Formula Halo car to see how it goes.

Thanks for the responses!

Happy New Year!

5. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

Steam sale doesn't end until Jan 5 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM GMT and I wouldn't be surprised if the rF2 items are still available for the sale price for a bit longer than that.

John Siqueira likes this.
  6. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

Well there´s your answer :p I´m sure there will always be a series with free content to race in with the competition system so you can buy the other content little by little (always buy on packs; they go on discount about 4-5 times a year)