Connection lost to my own server

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Ravioli, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Ravioli

Ravioli Registered

I'm hosting a league server on a second PC within my own network. When the server is populated (10+ drivers for example) and the server switches sessions, I lose connection to my own server while the other drivers have no problems. When I'm alone on the server and switch sessions, I stay on the server without a problem.

I had the game generate a trace file during this connection lost issue, and I found the following lines around the time I lost connection:

1888.31s NetComm.cpp 1569: System Message(2): "Error (The virtual circuit was reset by the remote side executing a hard or abortive close. For UDP sockets, the remote host was unable to deliver a previously sent UDP datagram and responded with a "Port Unreachable" ICMP packet. The application should close the socket as it is no longer usable.) sending to <my server's IP address>:6612"
    1888.31s NetComm.cpp 1569: System Message(2): "error sending parameter data on empty out buffer"

After these lines it starts removing nodes and it gives me the notification that the connection was lost. The lines don't really give me any ideas as to what I can do to solve it, so I'm hoping you guys could help me with this. I have uploaded the trace file as well, having anonimized all entries of my server's IP address.

Thanks in advance for reading and giving this a thought.

Attached Files:

oikworld likes this.