Connecting to server messes up Malaysia with F3

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by JJStrack, Nov 10, 2012.

1. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

I have the following Problem:
    When i try to connect to the ARI F3 League Server (Malaysia Full track), RF2 has a CTD about a second after the Loading Screen for Malaysia dissappears.
    After having this Problem once, i can not go to Malaysia with the Eve F3 anymore...neither in Multiplayer, nor in Singleplayer (in SP i tried the ARI Mod AND the All Cars All Tracks mod). It's always the same problem - CTD after Loading Screen.
    Uninstalling and reinstalling all Mods makes this Problem go away - i can go to Malaysia with the EVE F3 in Singleplayer. However once i try to connect to the ARI server again, the Problem reappears.
    When the Problem is there, there is no problem in driving Malaysia with other mods, or driving the Eve F3 on other tracks. The Problem only occurs on Malaysia with the Eve F3.
    How can it be, that connecting to a server messes up this Car-Track Combo throughout the complete game??

2. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

Ok, today the Problem only occured once in three tries to connect to the server...this is very strange!

3. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

I have a similar problem, but not the same. It can be any track or server for me. Since the release of build 118 when joining an online room, after the loading screen and before the player names start loading, I sometimes get a crash "rF2 has encounted a problem and needs to close". No problem offline with same mod and track. It just seems to be random. I go to a different room and all fine, but then try another room then maybe a crash again.
    I've tried a fresh install to a different folder, tried with my software firewall off, removed plug-ins, same.