SOLVED Component failed to verify, removed from inventory

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Marcel Rockenschuh, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Marcel Rockenschuh

Marcel Rockenschuh Registered

Hello everybody,

I have the problem that I getting since 1-2 days in the startup log in the launcher under the Settings tab the message: Component "ISI_Honda_NSX_1991 1.00" failed to verify, removed from inventory.

I was working on a mod based on ISI's Honda NSX and found that the vehicle was no longer in Game.

As I said, everything worked 1-2 days ago. I've only created, installed and uninstalled the Single Cmp Package multiple times.

I read that this was already a problem of another build.

I'm on Build 1110.

Does anyone know what could be the reason? Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

I have it subscribed/installed from Steam Workshop.

I have already done an integrity test.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Might just be that your new version is conflicting with the proper one and causing that error. It might help to change the vehicle name of your own. Failing that, try unsubscribing and then resubscribing to the Honda, that seems to work wonders for various content errors.

3. Marcel Rockenschuh

I have removed all my modifications. Then in the workshop de-subscribed the ISI Honda NSX, launched the launcher so that he can remove the Honda NSX and closed the launcher. After that, I have the Honda NSX re-subscribed. Nevertheless, the Honda NSX is not displayed to me in the game and the message is displayed again: Component "ISI_Honda_NSX_1991 1.00" failed to verify, removed from inventory.

I do not even get to run the Honda NSX from the workshop.

In Installed folder the Honda is present.

Attached Files:

4. Marcel Rockenschuh

I found the mistake!

When I created a Cmp package, I must have accidentally selected the root directory of rFactor and there I must have also installed the mod. The Mod Manager did not show me that. I think the mod was installed, but not visible.

I have just removed the Mod files from the main directory and re-subscribed to the ISI Honda NSX mod from the workshop. Now the Honda NSX is displayed to me again in the game. Sorry for hastily creating a thread for it. But sometimes you can not see the forest anymore because of the trees.

5. David Kolody

David Kolody Registered

STEAM has a lot of trees!