Component Builder

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by Noel Hibbard, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

This is true on MFT files. I guess I could make MFT files work just like cmpinfo files. I was just trying to keep it simple on MFT files because I figured this would be the more novice use of the tool. Maybe I will change this behavior.

2. Lgel

Lgel Registered

I was just expecting the generated rfcmp package to be written in the output folder specified in options.

May be I don't know how to use the tool efficiently.

When I test physics I make a version, let's say 0.49 (from 0.48 version mas files) that I package, I try the car, and make some changes to files in the mas files.

If I open the cmpinfo file, when I want to pack version 0.5, the cmpinfo has still stored the mas files from the 0.48 version, not of the previous build 0.49, so I have to delete all mas files in your tool and select manually the mas files from verson 0.49, before building version 0.5.

That is why I prefer to click directly on the MFT, there the mas files are current, but the output folder has to be changed.

Are my explanations clear for you?

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
  3. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

4. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Try deleting (or move them somewhere) the files in C:\Users\your__user_name\AppData\Roaming\~MASTEMP

5. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

Tried this but it does help. I know this works when the mas tool is crashing. But here the cmppack.exe does not start.