Competition System says "incompatible upgraded cars / tracks"

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by David O'Reilly, Jan 23, 2021.

1. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

Hi, I'm trying to sign up to the Alpine GT4 series.
    When I try to do it I get a message saying I have incompatible upgraded cars or tracks that need to be deleted.
    Can anybody suggest the best way for me to check for them?
    Thanks

2. David O'Reilly

I might be getting closer. On startup I get a failed to install message for Spa Francorchamps V1.14 and missing base CMP.
    I had a look in the installed file folders and the Spa folder only has the "mft" file. There were 28 more copies of it below too.
    I own this track, is it possible to delete it or unsubscribe to paid content and get a fresh installation?

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Either un-subscribe in steam or delete all the spa folders, then rF2 should resend the track when you next load rf2.

4. David O'Reilly

Thanks Dave,
    I couldn't see in the Steam Store section how to unsubscribe? In workshop I can see how to do it, just hit the button. Cant see an option in the Store.
    I did go into the "installed" files and deleted Spa. It seems to just reload the "MFT" folder and give the same failed to verify message.

5. David O'Reilly

Update:
    I found how to locate the item in "inventory" which allowed an "unsubscribe-subscribe" action. Will see how we go!