Competition System Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andy Taylor, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Andy Taylor

Andy Taylor Registered

The propspect of a Competition system ( even if Beta) has brought me back to RF2 ;-)

Are there any instructions/notes anywhere on how the current implementation works ?

Entered the Alpine cup series last night , all went smoothly , racing was actually great and a full grid. Really really promising.

But im trying to figure out how the champs work ( if they do at the moment ) , how are they scored ?.....I appear to have scored nothing for finishing 11th. Is that expected ? What positions score ?

Is best finish scored or can keep racing build your points up at the same track ? ( postion 1 had like 150pts I think )

I know this is really early , but wondered if / where feedback can be given , and to do that need to know what bits are supposed to work and those which dont ;-)

2. Goanna

Goanna Registered

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

scoring is usually delayed, check back a day or so later. Hopefully they will get the function coded that scrolls to your name rather than having to search thru hundreds of users.

4. Andy Taylor

Andy Taylor Registered

Thanks guys.....I guess the Discord has more conversations going on as it felt a bit quiert on here considering such a big feature.

5. Goanna

Goanna Registered

yep, discord has a lot more conversations about CS, if you haven’t found it already, link for discord => https://discord.gg/CruX93K

6. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Don't look at the scoring yet. It's kind of weird atm where the winner of split 3 for example gets more points than the winner of split 1. They will look into this, but first they are working on the glitches and bugs they found happening in the system