SOLVED Competition system error no access

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by juanchioooo, Aug 20, 2022.

1. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

2. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I can access the league servers without problems, in my own league I don't have any problems either, it's just the competition system and it's something in the HTML code, I've seen that the 400 error talks about it, but I don't get the error now 400 that came out before, it simply tells me that checking and after checking it says that the competition system is already offline.... it's a bit unfortunate that I still can't access the competition system ..... I have a lot of money invested in rfactor...because if not I would even buy it again:(:confused:

3. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

It is a bit unfortunate that today I continue without direct official support on my block, Jimmi said he would help me but the man will be on vacation or busy, but I think this goes beyond localstorage ... I do not deserve this treatment:(:confused:

4. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I want to publicly thank Marcel for his help, I don't understand computer things, how can you format twice, reinstall three times before formatting, and twice more after formatting and with the other PC one more installation,also disable the firewall, and the firewall of the two PCs continued to conflict

Marrs — hoy a las 14:24
    Ok, problem solved. For others who have tried to diagnose this, the solution was to remove all existing firewall rules for rFactor 2 and Steam in the list of applications of the firewall. Then start rFactor 2 again, allow it through the firewall and now it works.

juan Roguez — hoy a las 14:25
    I want to publicly thank Marcel again, thank you very much.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    Flipo and EricW like this.
  5. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

no, no se resolvió sigue como en el video:confused:

6. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

access to the competitive rfactor was unlocked for me.
    I want to publicly thank @Marcel Offermans for his invaluable help and @Jimmi Allison for his collaboration as well... with the change of internet provider everything was solved,... it was difficult to detect because the multiplayer had no problem,... thank you very much too to all those people who tried to help me in the thread, or in discord, I don't want to leave anyone behind, thank you

davehenrie likes this.